• Sky News digital also delivered record numbers online in August
Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
• “I probably owe Chris Uhlmann a beer for giving us such great exposure on the Today show”
• Every PM complains on the way out, the difference between news and opinion, Sky News’s influence
• Sky News on WIN offers a breakfast show with Jaynie Seal and “no giveaways and no gimmicks”
• Paul Murray show broadcasts live from WIN Stadium for media crowd
The new 24-hour news channel for regional Australia, Sky News on WIN launches on Sunday, September 2 at 6am AEST.
The channel’s evening programs Credlin, The Bolt Report, Jones & Co and Paul Murray Live all set new audience records
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Sky News on WIN will give free-to-air viewers a taste of the premium Sky News offering available on Foxtel
• David Speers leads the charge for Sky News’s Super Saturday
Frangopoulos has led Sky News Australia since 2000.
Guardian Australia launches lifestyle, moves into NZ, hires more writers
The W-League also plays in ABC’s free-to-air home in new season
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform