• The joint venture partners will seek to redeploy staff within their respective businesses.
• Everything you need to know to watch the highly-anticipated people’s forum
• Sky News Political Editor David Speers will moderate the one-hour forum LIVE from 6:30pm AEST.
• Starting at 4.30 am with First Edition co-anchors Kieran Gilbert and Laura Jayes
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• First stop on the Paul Murray Live tour is Toowoomba
• The 12-part one-hour weekly program premieres Saturday, February 9
• Sky News Raw was broadcast on its own pop-up channel from 7am to 5pm.
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• Mark Calvert joining Chris Willis on Paul Whittaker’s news crew
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians
Seven and Kochie’s Business Builders launch Small Business campaign
Mediaweek Roundup: Final AAP bids, oOh!media, ACM, AFL TV Deal + more
Anchor Michael Holmes on the night CNN was stormed
Discovery takes space nerds inside the NASA launch of SpaceX
DCD Rights announces new sales of thriller The Secrets She Keeps