The average metro audience watching the coverage across the mainland capital cities was 50,000.
• The joint venture partners will seek to redeploy staff within their respective businesses.
• Everything you need to know to watch the highly-anticipated people’s forum
• Sky News Political Editor David Speers will moderate the one-hour forum LIVE from 6:30pm AEST.
• Starting at 4.30 am with First Edition co-anchors Kieran Gilbert and Laura Jayes
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• Valuable business insights, An early-morning quicky + A platform for political enthusiasts
• First stop on the Paul Murray Live tour is Toowoomba
• The 12-part one-hour weekly program premieres Saturday, February 9
• Sky News Raw was broadcast on its own pop-up channel from 7am to 5pm.
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
Preview: FIFA Women’s World Cup on SBS
River Lives: ABC Radio SA focus on our Murray-Darling communities
Hughesy pranked: Radio star morphs from Stellar cover to studio
Sunshine Coast Daily apologises for concern over front-page imagery
The Weekly Times Launches new mag- Agjournal
Foxtel appoints Paul Edwards as Chief Communications Officer