After 10 years at Sky News Australia, Murray’s audience is still growing
• Plus thoughts on Fox News, climate change, News Corp and ABC
• After 10 years at Sky News Australia, Murray’s audience is still growing
"When Australians needed reliable, trustworthy and comprehensive news coverage, they turned to us in record numbers."
• From 24 January, Sky News’ top-rating primetime programs return
Sky News recorded its highest rating day of the year with 5.6% audience share.
Sky News's Election Day share, Nine and rugby, Fox Sports, The Sound, Poh Ling Yeow and NYT.
• Sky News is also simulcast on Sky News on iHeartRadio.
• Sky News chief news anchor Kieran Gilbert will host the one-hour forum at 4:00pm AEST (QLD time).
The Treasurer is expected to deliver a record Budget deficit of $200 billion or more
News Xtend, Fetch TV, Angelos Frangopoulos, Spotify Australia, Bubble Bath Bay, Claudia Karvan, AFL Footy Show, and Rugby Union
• Sky News delivered an audience share of 5.5%, its highest audience share for 2020
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology