After 10 years at Sky News Australia, Murray’s audience is still growing
• Plus thoughts on Fox News, climate change, News Corp and ABC
• After 10 years at Sky News Australia, Murray’s audience is still growing
"When Australians needed reliable, trustworthy and comprehensive news coverage, they turned to us in record numbers."
• From 24 January, Sky News’ top-rating primetime programs return
Sky News recorded its highest rating day of the year with 5.6% audience share.
Sky News's Election Day share, Nine and rugby, Fox Sports, The Sound, Poh Ling Yeow and NYT.
• Sky News is also simulcast on Sky News on iHeartRadio.
• Sky News chief news anchor Kieran Gilbert will host the one-hour forum at 4:00pm AEST (QLD time).
The Treasurer is expected to deliver a record Budget deficit of $200 billion or more
News Xtend, Fetch TV, Angelos Frangopoulos, Spotify Australia, Bubble Bath Bay, Claudia Karvan, AFL Footy Show, and Rugby Union
• Sky News delivered an audience share of 5.5%, its highest audience share for 2020
Toddlers Behaving (Very) Badly Coming To 10 On January 23
TV ratings January 18: Test Cricket and Big Bash combo a winner for Seven
Commercial radio returns for 2021…and the ABC too
Millionaire Hot Seat Returns Tonight
Antelope to Kangaroos: Stephen Tate on I’m a Celebrity’s wild ride in 2021
Mediaweek Roundup: James Murdoch, Chris Murphy, NBL and Stan Sport