The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
• Sky News digital also delivered record numbers online in August
Nova Entertainment and podcast partner Acast will represent Sky News’s audio content in the Australian market place from October.
• “I probably owe Chris Uhlmann a beer for giving us such great exposure on the Today show”
• Every PM complains on the way out, the difference between news and opinion, Sky News’s influence
• Sky News on WIN offers a breakfast show with Jaynie Seal and “no giveaways and no gimmicks”
• Paul Murray show broadcasts live from WIN Stadium for media crowd
The new 24-hour news channel for regional Australia, Sky News on WIN launches on Sunday, September 2 at 6am AEST.
The channel’s evening programs Credlin, The Bolt Report, Jones & Co and Paul Murray Live all set new audience records
• Glen Caro new program director and Nadine Blayney news director
• Sky News on WIN will give free-to-air viewers a taste of the premium Sky News offering available on Foxtel
• David Speers leads the charge for Sky News’s Super Saturday
Top 10 Games Chart: Sonic remains in pole position during E3
iHeartRadio is one of the first radio partners in the world accessible through Siri
News Corp backs Queensland bid to host 2032 Olympic Games
Mercado on TV: Pushing the limits in most explicit teen drama ever
Magazine Rack returns! It’s Your Day launch issue – worth $5.99?
Twitter & SBS partner for exclusive FIFA Women’s World Cup content