• The 12-part one-hour weekly program premieres Saturday, February 9
• Sky News Raw was broadcast on its own pop-up channel from 7am to 5pm.
• Find out who the Mediaweek voters chose as the winner of Best Australian Journalist/Columnist
• Find out who the Mediaweek readers chose as the best news brand of 2018.
• Mark Calvert joining Chris Willis on Paul Whittaker’s news crew
• Willis ran the Seven Network’s largest newsroom in Sydney for 12 years.
“I have today advised Ross Cameron that his contract with Sky News has been terminated."
• Channel opens largest studio facility within Parliament House
• Paul Whittaker will replace Angelos Frangopoulos
The broadcaster has launched two new national affairs programs.
“Laura is an outstanding political journalist and will bring great energy to First Edition and AM Agenda."
The first day began with Business Breakfast at 6am with Leanne Jones and a collection of expert guests.
Guardian Australia launches lifestyle, moves into NZ, hires more writers
The W-League also plays in ABC’s free-to-air home in new season
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website
TV Ratings November 13: Bachelorette narrows it down to two
Val Morgan expands digital team for new publishing platform