• Distribution deals signed With YouTube, Microsoft, Facebook and Taboola
• Ratings analysis reveals Paul Murray #1 reaching 283,000 viewers
“The Herald Sun’s reporting set off an extraordinary chain of events that rocked Victoria’s legal and law enforcement establishment"
• Gilbert will return to his hosting role with Sky News at the conclusion of the Rugby World Cup 2019.
• Houghton will report to Tim Love, Head of Digital at Sky News
• Hinch returns to Sky News having previously hosted Hinch Live
• Watch the two-part political special from Tuesday June 25 at 8:00pm AEST.
• The one hour program will bring together the people, brands, teams and ideas surrounding sport
• Speers will remain with the News Corp-owned news channel until the end of the year.
• Sky today announced it has signed Peter Stefanovic and Ticky Fullerton
“Real coup for the ABC.”
The average metro audience watching the coverage across the mainland capital cities was 50,000.
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians
Seven and Kochie’s Business Builders launch Small Business campaign
Mediaweek Roundup: Final AAP bids, oOh!media, ACM, AFL TV Deal + more
Anchor Michael Holmes on the night CNN was stormed
Discovery takes space nerds inside the NASA launch of SpaceX
DCD Rights announces new sales of thriller The Secrets She Keeps