• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
• The new Hit and Triple M stations will announce their show line-ups and announcers in March
• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Crook has 18 years’ experience working in sales and sport and was previously national head of sport sales at SCA
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Cameron’s role is effective from 1 January 2020.
"Australia has missed a golden opportunity to create rules that are fair to all."
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• ACCC, oOh!media, John Jarratt, Facebook & Google, Tony Jones, Craig McLachlan + Tennis Australia
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
Broadcasting greats McGuire and McAvaney reunite for AFL State of Origin
TV ratings Saturday February 22, 2020
TV Ratings Friday February 21
Rabbit’s new Central Coast breakfast co-host at Star 104.5 revealed
JCDecaux creates sample dispenser for Calvin Klein’s new scent
RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars returns to Stan with a new season