• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• ACCC, oOh!media, John Jarratt, Facebook & Google, Tony Jones, Craig McLachlan + Tennis Australia
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Clarkson’s appointment is the first in a newly expanded leadership team at SCA
• Hamish & Andy #1 original podcast, Adam Shand highest new entry
• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
“Hit103.5 is proud to be celebrating 25 fantastic years in Cairns."
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• Hamish & Andy top Australia’s new podcast chart
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer