What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Cameron’s role is effective from 1 January 2020.
"Australia has missed a golden opportunity to create rules that are fair to all."
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• ACCC, oOh!media, John Jarratt, Facebook & Google, Tony Jones, Craig McLachlan + Tennis Australia
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Clarkson’s appointment is the first in a newly expanded leadership team at SCA
• Hamish & Andy #1 original podcast, Adam Shand highest new entry
• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
“Hit103.5 is proud to be celebrating 25 fantastic years in Cairns."
Mediaweek Industry Awards: CEO of the Year
News.com.au launches new weekday podcast series From the Newsroom
JCDecaux strengthens executive leadership team with Andrew Walls
Mediaweek roundup: The Voice, Bauer, Sophie Monk + more
TV ratings Sunday, January 26
ARIA Chart Report: Two new #1s – The Weeknd and Eminem