• Plus Schapelle Corby and a record Oscar year
Revenue was down 16% to $259m, yet earnings rose 11% to $75m which turned into a net profit of $32m
"LiSTNR will be our new ‘home’ for SCA’s digital audio content”
“Advertisers and agencies will give this serious attention and migrate to LiSTNR”
"We’re disappointed Facebook has felt the need to take this drastic action"
• Open your Ears to a new world of audio – download the free LiSTNR app today.
• How SCA moved quickly to sign Marty, Why Hughesy is right for Sydney market
Triple M Melbourne now has solo hosts in breakfast and drive
• ‘I want to make the most of the faith they have placed in me. Then retire.’
• The regional media sector has urged the Minister to deliver critically needed reforms.
• For some broadcasters it was not just their final shows of the year, but their final shows for the time being
• SCA dusts of Morning Crew branding for company’s most challenging timeslot
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds