• Both appointments are effective immediately
The partnership with SCA will enable SpokenLayer to access SCA’s vast network of professional voices
• iHeartPodcast’s Good Bits, Milestones for Emsolation & The Chaser Report
Unwin will lead the Sydney radio sales team, overseeing agency sales, local sales and SCA’s creative services arm
• The podcast is led by Tom Tilley and co-hosted by Annika Smethurst, Jan Fran and Jamila Rizvi
• 2Day breakfast in 2021, TV affiliation renewal, PodcastOne profits
• SCA gave notice to the hosts of 19 regional breakfast shows around Australia
"SCA has adapted to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 environment"
• The split of revenue across the year was audio $371m and television $170m.
• The board has appointed Rob Murray to succeed Bush as chairman.
Today’s announcement gives brands more ways to connect with SoundCloud’s audience
• SCA has provided more than $64 million in community service announcement (CSA) airtime
TV ratings September 27: The Block still standing despite Monty Gals & Lindy doco
Bauer Media rebrands: Are Media marks new era for publisher
News Corp Australia exports News Xtend with Singapore Press Holdings
Nova Entertainment appoints Luke Minto group commercial director
The Top 14 mini MasterChefs are coming: 10 reveals launch date
Mediaweek Roundup: Ben Fordham, AAP, Radio Ratings, The Voice + more