• Dudley spent almost 10 years with Southern Cross Austereo,
• Do ratings count? Triple M connections fill three of top five spots
• Original podcast downloads for PodcastOne Australia have grown 127% between March and June
• SCA PodcastOne Australia podcasting downloads are up 127% from March to May.
• The JCDecaux Out-of-Home Shop Local campaign launched on 2 June nationally.
• "Audiences are settling into their new routines
• Video game sector, media crisis, Jacinda Ardern, Annaliese van Riet, Rod Webb and UK television
• Facebook, Google, The Wiggles, Politics, 3AW, Tones And I, Billy Connolly and NRL
• This survey the station was also keen to share the growth of its streaming and on-demand audience.
• Live TV and House Rules
• SCA research unearths new consumer behaviour as Australians work from home
“This is all about radio doing what radio does best, companionship."
TV ratings Friday July 3, 2020
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist