• SCA dusts of Morning Crew branding for company’s most challenging timeslot
• Triple M replacing 92.9 as Xavier, Juelz & Pete breakfast axed
• The daily news podcast will deliver the top breaking news stories every morning
• Marty to The Hot Breakfast, Hughesy and Ed moving to Sydney?
Is Marty Sheargold part of the team for the new Melbourne breakfast show?
In addition, SCA’s unique listeners have jumped 58% year on year.
• CMO50 recognises Australia’s most innovative and effective chief marketing officers transforming their organisations.
Speaker company Sonos launched its free radio streaming service, Sonos Radio, in Australia in April,
• Unique listeners reached 1.5 million in September,
• Masterclass podcast with Rex Morris, Brian Ford, Jamie Angel, Dave Cameron and Adrian Brine
• Save Our Voices: SCA’s Blackley, ARM’s Catalano, Prime’s Audsley & WIN’s Lancaster
• The two products will capitalise on SCA’s 46% jump in listening hours on digital audio platforms in August
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series