WIN Corp, Prime Media, HT&E, Alan Jones, Neil Mitchell, and Australian Survivor
• CEO Grant Blackley trying to keep all staff “for as long as possible”
• New mood and activity audience targeting utilises SCA’s and SoundCloud’s first party data and insights
• Seven has withdrawn its FY20 guidance, given with a number of caveats, just last month.
• Updated: ARN’s Ciaran Davis on plans for remote broadcasting
• New studios for Ray, Alan, Ross, John, Kyle, Jackie, Fitzy & Wippa
• The Hit and Triple M show line-ups are listed
• Catch the news shows from Monday, 23 March.
• Perth’s Mix v 96FM: Is Botica’s Bunch unoriginal? Will audience bounce back?
• Vella has accepted a role as Brisbane Sales Director for Shopper Media Group
• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
ABC Easter gift: Killing Eve season 3 to arrive Easter Monday
Foxtel opens comedy vaults with complete seasons of classics
TV Ratings March 30: Survivor pushes to 980k as Golden God claims glory
Nine’s adrenaline injection: Behind the launch of 9Rush channel
Nine’s Hugh Marks reveals initiatives to ride out market uncertainty
Mediaweek Roundup: ACA, Killling Eve, A-League, NRL, AFL + more