• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
• Elissa Ratliff joins from Mamamia where she was the Managing Producer of podcasts.
• marie claire lifestyle is on sale from Monday, September 16
• Digital growth sees Pacific create positions, appoints new GSM
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
• Pacific also announces a new editor for the Who brand
• Platform fuses multiple data sources to offer advertising partners ‘unrivalled scale and intimacy’
• Andrew Brain steps up to the role of national sales director.
The Pacific brand said the new destination is supported by Seven West Media’s 7Food network.
Seven West Media’s publishing division Pacific has revealed it is loosing its face of Home Beautiful.
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative