• Money in the bank as Seven exits magazines, all weeklies in one place
• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
• Elissa Ratliff joins from Mamamia where she was the Managing Producer of podcasts.
• marie claire lifestyle is on sale from Monday, September 16
• Digital growth sees Pacific create positions, appoints new GSM
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
• Pacific also announces a new editor for the Who brand
• Platform fuses multiple data sources to offer advertising partners ‘unrivalled scale and intimacy’
• Andrew Brain steps up to the role of national sales director.
The Pacific brand said the new destination is supported by Seven West Media’s 7Food network.
Seven West Media’s publishing division Pacific has revealed it is loosing its face of Home Beautiful.
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
TV Ratings July 6: MasterChef closes in on finale
Box Office: Cinemas continue slow return with $1.88m
Sky News wider distribution sees audience surge on multiple platforms
Jim Wilson ticks all the boxes on day one on new 2GB drive
Mediaweek Roundup: Facebook, Pauline Hanson, MasterChef + more
Sony Music enters JV with Andrew Jackson for Avoca Drive label