• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
• Elissa Ratliff joins from Mamamia where she was the Managing Producer of podcasts.
• marie claire lifestyle is on sale from Monday, September 16
• Digital growth sees Pacific create positions, appoints new GSM
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
• Pacific also announces a new editor for the Who brand
• Platform fuses multiple data sources to offer advertising partners ‘unrivalled scale and intimacy’
• Andrew Brain steps up to the role of national sales director.
The Pacific brand said the new destination is supported by Seven West Media’s 7Food network.
Seven West Media’s publishing division Pacific has revealed it is loosing its face of Home Beautiful.
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
The Roar sold to AthletesVoice by ARN
Bauer Media’s Financially Fit Females campaign reaches 1m target
TV Ratings December 9: Tony Jones signs off from Q&A, Australian Story & Media Watch wrap
Busy week at Ahron Young’s Ticker with three new shows
How Netflix dominates the 2020 Golden Globes nominations
GroupM adspend forecast: 2019 flat, small growth in 2020