• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
• Elissa Ratliff joins from Mamamia where she was the Managing Producer of podcasts.
• marie claire lifestyle is on sale from Monday, September 16
• Digital growth sees Pacific create positions, appoints new GSM
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
• Pacific also announces a new editor for the Who brand
• Platform fuses multiple data sources to offer advertising partners ‘unrivalled scale and intimacy’
• Andrew Brain steps up to the role of national sales director.
The Pacific brand said the new destination is supported by Seven West Media’s 7Food network.
Seven West Media’s publishing division Pacific has revealed it is loosing its face of Home Beautiful.
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
ESPN celebrates local legends this long weekend
2GB’s The Garden Clinic celebrates 40 years on-air
Social media engagement of sport content up during lockdown
Mercado on TV: Three outstanding dramas to catch over Easter
Early SMI data suggests lesser COVID-19 impact on ad demand
HT&E diversifies, broadcaster buys back into outdoor sector