• Money in the bank as Seven exits magazines, all weeklies in one place
• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
• Elissa Ratliff joins from Mamamia where she was the Managing Producer of podcasts.
• marie claire lifestyle is on sale from Monday, September 16
• Digital growth sees Pacific create positions, appoints new GSM
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
• Pacific also announces a new editor for the Who brand
• Platform fuses multiple data sources to offer advertising partners ‘unrivalled scale and intimacy’
• Andrew Brain steps up to the role of national sales director.
The Pacific brand said the new destination is supported by Seven West Media’s 7Food network.
Seven West Media’s publishing division Pacific has revealed it is loosing its face of Home Beautiful.
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
Google threatens to shut down the platform in Australia if media code laws pass
TV Guide: Fox Cricket to air five days of cricket for The Biggest Bash
The Drew Barrymore Show to air on Foxtel from February 1
TV Ratings January 22: I’m a Celebrity top entrainment show as Grant Denyer goes from nice guy to rice guy
‘Flag bearers for our cities’: Nine’s Greg Byrnes on the beauty of talk radio
AccuWeather Promotes Stephen Mummey to SVP, Digital Ad Revenue & Technology