• Money in the bank as Seven exits magazines, all weeklies in one place
• Roberts will commence in the role following the completion of the proposed sale of Pacific Magazines
• Elissa Ratliff joins from Mamamia where she was the Managing Producer of podcasts.
• marie claire lifestyle is on sale from Monday, September 16
• Digital growth sees Pacific create positions, appoints new GSM
• Pacific will boast a suite of 17 local podcasts with new titles
• Pacific also announces a new editor for the Who brand
• Platform fuses multiple data sources to offer advertising partners ‘unrivalled scale and intimacy’
• Andrew Brain steps up to the role of national sales director.
The Pacific brand said the new destination is supported by Seven West Media’s 7Food network.
Seven West Media’s publishing division Pacific has revealed it is loosing its face of Home Beautiful.
• The new series brings to life the pages of marie claire
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo