• OzTAM explains reason for delay: “More complex than we ever could have imagined”
• OzTAM CEO Doug Peiffer comments
• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
• Netflix, Jamie Pandaram, defamation reform, George Pell, Nick Cave, and New York Times
• Martin Sorrell, ABc, Kayo, Fox Footy, Rugby, and Rob Gaylard
• Nielsen can’t enter homes to service boxes, but no issues, yet
• Mitchell Woods in the newly-created position of product manager
• Initial VOZ data will be introduced to market in Q1 2020
• O’Donovan will launch his own consultancy
• Vasile will start in early November and joins OzTAM from Nielsen
ThinkTV CEO Kim Portrate united the commercial TV CEOs for a dinner in Sydney.
'TV is the ultimate loud-speaker and continues to hold the crown as the best way to reach the widest possible audience.'
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Saturday April 10, 2021
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 9, 2021
The board of WPP AUNZ reaffirms its outlook for 2021
Val Morgan Cinema sees biggest week of audiences since January 2020
ABC announces all-female commentary team for W-League Grand Final
Matt Gudinski announced as new CEO of Mushroom Group