• Mitchell Woods in the newly-created position of product manager
• Initial VOZ data will be introduced to market in Q1 2020
• O’Donovan will launch his own consultancy
• Vasile will start in early November and joins OzTAM from Nielsen
ThinkTV CEO Kim Portrate united the commercial TV CEOs for a dinner in Sydney.
'TV is the ultimate loud-speaker and continues to hold the crown as the best way to reach the widest possible audience.'
• Will provide total linear and online television (Total TV) viewing with demographic detail, de-duplicated across devices
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
Steady and gradual decline in the amount of time spent watching live and time-shifted TV
Herring has more than 30 years’ media industry experience
TV remains first choice for most, takes 86.6% of viewing
Sport and reality formats dominate live video streams
TV Guide: Code Wars Hall v Gallen November 15
Mercado on TV: Nine’s Morning Wars, The Crown, Has Days been axed?
SPA Awards: Maker of Bluey named Production Business of the Year
GQ Australia names presenting partner for GQ Men of the Year Awards
TV Ratings November 14: Angie says yes to Carlin as 10 grabs over 1m viewers
Grabyo Global Video Trends: Many now rank linear TV third choice