• OzTAM CEO Doug Peiffer comments
• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
• Netflix, Jamie Pandaram, defamation reform, George Pell, Nick Cave, and New York Times
• Martin Sorrell, ABc, Kayo, Fox Footy, Rugby, and Rob Gaylard
• Nielsen can’t enter homes to service boxes, but no issues, yet
• Mitchell Woods in the newly-created position of product manager
• Initial VOZ data will be introduced to market in Q1 2020
• O’Donovan will launch his own consultancy
• Vasile will start in early November and joins OzTAM from Nielsen
ThinkTV CEO Kim Portrate united the commercial TV CEOs for a dinner in Sydney.
'TV is the ultimate loud-speaker and continues to hold the crown as the best way to reach the widest possible audience.'
• Will provide total linear and online television (Total TV) viewing with demographic detail, de-duplicated across devices
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms