• Nielsen can’t enter homes to service boxes, but no issues, yet
• Mitchell Woods in the newly-created position of product manager
• Initial VOZ data will be introduced to market in Q1 2020
• O’Donovan will launch his own consultancy
• Vasile will start in early November and joins OzTAM from Nielsen
ThinkTV CEO Kim Portrate united the commercial TV CEOs for a dinner in Sydney.
'TV is the ultimate loud-speaker and continues to hold the crown as the best way to reach the widest possible audience.'
• Will provide total linear and online television (Total TV) viewing with demographic detail, de-duplicated across devices
Mediaweek editor James Manning looks at last night’s TV ratings.
Steady and gradual decline in the amount of time spent watching live and time-shifted TV
Herring has more than 30 years’ media industry experience
TV remains first choice for most, takes 86.6% of viewing
Week 23 TV: Nine wins six nights with The Voice, NRL again key
TV ratings Saturday June 6, 2020
TV ratings Friday June 5, 2020
AAP Newswire safe: Peter Tonagh’s syndicate to take control of news agency
Channel Seven News Brisbane breaches privacy and impartiality rules
TV Ratings June 4: MasterChef and Callum lead channel to demo #1