• OzTAM CEO Doug Peiffer comments
• Affected shows include Big Brother Australia (Seven), NRL (Nine and Fox League) and AFL (Seven and Fox Footy).
• Netflix, Jamie Pandaram, defamation reform, George Pell, Nick Cave, and New York Times
• Martin Sorrell, ABc, Kayo, Fox Footy, Rugby, and Rob Gaylard
• Nielsen can’t enter homes to service boxes, but no issues, yet
• Mitchell Woods in the newly-created position of product manager
• Initial VOZ data will be introduced to market in Q1 2020
• O’Donovan will launch his own consultancy
• Vasile will start in early November and joins OzTAM from Nielsen
ThinkTV CEO Kim Portrate united the commercial TV CEOs for a dinner in Sydney.
'TV is the ultimate loud-speaker and continues to hold the crown as the best way to reach the widest possible audience.'
• Will provide total linear and online television (Total TV) viewing with demographic detail, de-duplicated across devices
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo