• It was a slick opening night but coverage zeroed in on its average ratings and nasty new judge.
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
• My Kitchen Rules again close to 700K
• Strong FTA share and double digit cost reduction
• Ronnie and Georgia have the most room reveal wins in any series of The Block.
• Nine’s Tuesday schedule records biggest share since Aus Open
• On busy night of returns and debuts, MAFS remains clear favourite
• I’m A Celebrity final: Richard Reid a winner, 10 ratings steady
Nine won the first four nights of the week and then Saturday in both primary and combined channel share.
• Forecasting revenue and ratings growth at Macquarie Sports Radio
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo