Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• Young Sheldon sitcom and Big Bash League trail jungle japes
“Her new role will see her take responsibility for managing key partnerships across the group
• MKR 816k, Celebrity 537k, Undercurrent 466k, Get Krackin 261k
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Hawthorn legends on Celebrity: Dermie out, Crawf homesick
• Shelly is the co-host with Jayne Azzopardi of Nine's weekly show Talking Married
• The awards will be carried live on the Nine Network on Monday February 25.
• Seven drew level with Nine on combined channel share with both on 30.1%.
• Production partners Super TRL, ABC ME, Nine, Giggle Garage, Screen Australia, Create NSW, ZDF Enterprises & ACTF
The biggest audience of the week was Nine’s Australian Open Men’s Final with 1.589m.
TV ratings November 25: Gruen and Hard Quiz go big as ARIA Awards disappoint
Paykel Media MD Sarah Keith appoints new head of strategy and planning
Seven’s summer: Front Bar cricket specials, WBBL finals weekend
Black to the future: News Corp publishing afternoon newspapers
Fremantle’s Jo Porter to replace founders at Sony Media’s Playmaker Media
Mediaweek Roundup: News code, ABC News Line-up, The Crown + more