• Nickelodeon has licensed the global rights to The Smurfs
• Monday May 11 at 6 p.m
• ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches #InThisTogether, #AloneTogether and #KidsTogether
Netflix and Nickelodeon have announced that they have formed a new, multi-year output deal to produce original animated feature films and television...
Premiering weekly on Mondays at 5.30pm
Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef is a social movement created by Earth Hour founder, Andy Ridley.
• Sydney singer and Brisbane gamer win at Kids’ Choice Awards
• Nickelodeon will host special events at eight BBL matches throughout the season
• Interactive App will offer full episodes, educational games and surprises
Robbins will manage the creative and business operations at Nickelodeon.
The 20-part 30-minute series will premiere in the US on October 8 .
The SpongeBob Challenge is a memory game for kids.
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards
Football Belongs returns to Optus Sport for follow up series
Inside Ludo Studio, Brisbane home of global animated hit Bluey