• Nickelodeon has licensed the global rights to The Smurfs
• Monday May 11 at 6 p.m
• ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches #InThisTogether, #AloneTogether and #KidsTogether
Netflix and Nickelodeon have announced that they have formed a new, multi-year output deal to produce original animated feature films and television...
Premiering weekly on Mondays at 5.30pm
Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef is a social movement created by Earth Hour founder, Andy Ridley.
• Sydney singer and Brisbane gamer win at Kids’ Choice Awards
• Nickelodeon will host special events at eight BBL matches throughout the season
• Interactive App will offer full episodes, educational games and surprises
Robbins will manage the creative and business operations at Nickelodeon.
The 20-part 30-minute series will premiere in the US on October 8 .
The SpongeBob Challenge is a memory game for kids.
Entries open for 2020 Walkleys: Awards gala in Tamworth Nov 20
ACMA fines retailer $1m penalty for breaching spamming laws
Nine’s Domain magazines returning as market shows signs of recovery
TV Ratings May 1: Seven gets midweek win with AGT and Front Bar
Stellar and Body+Soul brands continue after pairing in new magazine
Survey: Media agencies expecting spend from clients to return in September