• Harry & Meghan, What/If, Deadwood & Perpetual Grace
Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
10 axed Pointless for the same reason that the Liberal Party dumped Malcolm Turnbull.
Plus extra role for Ted Sarandos, comments on bundling and competition
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• The move aligns with eligibility of the Producer Offset.
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
• The leading Australian-owned SVOD is Stan
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
TV Demand: Black Mirror keeps moving up + Designated Survivor joins the charts
May Nielsen news rankings: Daily Mail top 5, The Age back in top 10
Out of this world: Discovery celebrates 50th anniversary of the moon landing
NSW Government investing $871 million in arts, screen and culture
Marty Sheargold Monday: Comedy giant returns to stand-up
News.com.au was Australia’s first choice for election news