• Revenue grew 24% year over year
• Andrew O’Keefe, A royal commission into the Murdoch media, The Village Voice, Nick McKenzie, South by Southwest, and the OMA
• Bec Judd's TV future, ABC's legal department, US Networks, Prince Philip's funeral, Jennifer Keyte, Byron Baes, and UEFA Champions League
Plus Prince Andrew tributes Prince Philip, and Netflix's chief talent officer.
• Plus Ben Roberts-Smith evidence, Teen Vogue, independent review of Neighbours, Netflix's first Australian reality show, and Racing Victoria.
• The visit is part of the Make It Australian campaign
• Seven & Cricket Australia, Wildbear Entertainment, Fremantle Australia, and News Corp lawsuit
Plus ABC and Seven continues to fight Cricket Australia
Netflix team in Australia continues to grow
• The series is supported by Film Victoria and will shoot in regional Victoria March through April 2021
• Netflix distributed shows have dominated the nominations
•REA shares lift, Facebook News launches in UK, Angelos Frangopoulos needs 140 for new TV channel, Peter Fegan ‘embarrassed’ after drug bust,...
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Mercado on TV: Bonkers Big Brother, Oscars and how a soap tackled racism
William And Catherine: Saving The Crown premieres April 29th on 10
Are Media announces Jane Huxley has been appointed CEO
Australia’s Food Bowl with Stefano de Pieri to premiere May 27 on SBS Food
Triple M Hobart launches million dollars worth of work campaign
Ipsos to launch self-service market research platform in Australia