Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
• Titans, You and GoT much in demand in January
• Voting will commence February 12, through Tuesday, February 19.
• Platform’s biggest hits with 40m+ views – Bird Box, You and Sex Education
Mediaweek readers select the industry’s finest across online, TV and radio, streaming, print and podcasting.
• Game Of Thrones has lost top spot in Australia
• Two major paid video services were the most popular
• Everything you need to know about your favourite streaming services in January.
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• This week: The Kominsky Method, Murphy Brown and Blake without the doctor
• Castle Rock and Ozark returned to the top 10 in Australia.
TV’s newest runaway hit, just in time for Halloween + Sabrina image gallery
Whooshkaa brings podcasts to Deezer with new partnership
Nine’s Hugh Marks on fixing TV ad share, axing sports rights
Acast launches global Acast Marketplace to buy podcast advertising
Australia’s love affair with streaming: 71% have paid service
Mediaweek roundup: Bauer, Bob Iger, Johnny Depp + more
Podcast Week: Fishing on PodcastOne, Tokyo preview, The Eleventh