Which are the best and how much do you need to pay, if anything?
10 axed Pointless for the same reason that the Liberal Party dumped Malcolm Turnbull.
Plus extra role for Ted Sarandos, comments on bundling and competition
• Also new on the Australian Digital Originals chart this week is the new season of The Good Fight.
• The move aligns with eligibility of the Producer Offset.
• Plus: Employable Me, Dynasty and Married At First Sight
• For eight weeks the Overall TV Shows chart has been dominated by Game Of Thrones.
The 2018 edition of Parrot Analytics’ Global Television Demand Report has revealed the digital original series of the year for Australian audiences....
• The leading Australian-owned SVOD is Stan
• The 10-episode series was developed from the comic book series of the same name.
• Brooklyn Nine-Nine is again top of the Overall TV Shows chart in both markets.
Returning to that chart this week are Grace And Frankie plus The Grand Tour.
ViacomCBS ends sales partnership with Foxtel & merges sales team with Network 10
Seven confirms Julia Lefort director of Corporate Affairs & Publicity
Most Popular TV Commercial returns to TV Week Logie Awards
Fetch RFS ticket purchase donates $100,000 to Bushfire Relief
TV Ratings February 16: Fire Fight Australia climbs to over 1m after MAFS ends
MAFS recap & ratings: All pairs pick ‘stay’ at first commitment ceremony