The former Macquarie National News name was dropped on January 1
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Smith’s new 2GB show will run at 9am Saturday and Sunday from Saturday January 18
• Greg Byrnes, Macquarie’s head of content, comments
• Greenwood’s TV future is unclear and is currently in discussions with Nine
• Nine Entertainment is expected to announce a new radio sales structure shortly.
• Byrnes will report to Malone and he starts in his new role this week.
• Thompson will finish at Macquarie Media this Friday.
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Nine will soon announce a new head of sport.
• Last week Tate told Macquarie CEO Adam Lang that he was no longer required
• Macquarie Sports Radio experiment ends as stations go on auto pilot
TV Guide: Australia Open 2020 on Nine and 9 Now
TV ratings Saturday January 18, 2020
Business backflip worthy of an Olympic medal: Robin Bailey back
TV ratings Friday January 17
NBCUniversal’s Peacock: Ad-supported & premium streaming
Summer TV Ratings: Dilruk voted out of the jungle as 10’s Celebrity a ratings champ