• Nine has set up a vehicle to purchase the remaining shares called Nine Bidder
“We remain conscious of the fact that listeners have a choice"
This statement was released by Macquarie Media chairman Russell Tate on Saturday
• Nine’s other big challenge is what to do with Macquarie Sports Radio
• Nine to pay Singo and others $113.9m for remaining 45.5% stake
Five Broadcast Media nominees were announced
“We recognise that this outcome is disappointing for our shareholders."
“Over his already extraordinary radio career, Alan has dominated Sydney radio with 218 ratings survey wins"
• A third challenge was confirmed yesterday
• Forecasting revenue and ratings growth at Macquarie Sports Radio
All the 2018 ACRA winners
The company, which includes 2GB and 3AW amongst its stations, is majority owned by Fairfax Media.
TV Guide: NRL finals week 1 on Nine, 9Gem, Fox League, and Kayo
TV Guide: Basketball World Cup Boomers v Spain on Fox Sports & Kayo
Hutchy and Pickers host special Danny Frawley tribute on regional TV
TV Ratings September 12: Nine wins with Ashes + The Bachelor #1 entertainment
Magazine launch: Pacific expands portfolio with lifestyle oneshot
SBS Media strengthens digital sales team with Melbourne appointment