The former Macquarie National News name was dropped on January 1
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Smith’s new 2GB show will run at 9am Saturday and Sunday from Saturday January 18
• Greg Byrnes, Macquarie’s head of content, comments
• Greenwood’s TV future is unclear and is currently in discussions with Nine
• Nine Entertainment is expected to announce a new radio sales structure shortly.
• Byrnes will report to Malone and he starts in his new role this week.
• Thompson will finish at Macquarie Media this Friday.
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Nine will soon announce a new head of sport.
• Last week Tate told Macquarie CEO Adam Lang that he was no longer required
• Macquarie Sports Radio experiment ends as stations go on auto pilot
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds