• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Nine will soon announce a new head of sport.
• Last week Tate told Macquarie CEO Adam Lang that he was no longer required
• Macquarie Sports Radio experiment ends as stations go on auto pilot
• Adam Lang was the chairman of Commercial Radio Australia until the end of last year.
• Fordham’s first show into Brisbane and other markets was on Monday.
• BBC, Nine and Macquarie, Kyle Sandilands, 60 Minutes, TV Tonight + Chelsea Handler
Molan and Johns feud, A-League, Canberra Raiders, Neighbours, Beverly Hills 90210, Bikie Wars star accusations + Nine and Macquarie Media
• Michael Miller, Foxtel and ABC, Google, A-League, Mike Brady, Rove McManus, ABC 'TV tax' + Nine and Macquarie Media
• Nine has set up a vehicle to purchase the remaining shares called Nine Bidder
“We remain conscious of the fact that listeners have a choice"
This statement was released by Macquarie Media chairman Russell Tate on Saturday
TV Guide: Love Island Australia ends over two massive nights
Kerry Stokes’ ratings forecast, farewells directors Gammell & Kennett
TV Guide: Bachelorette Angie Kent gives her final rose over two nights
Tech company Unbnd release NBA mixed reality app
TV Ratings November 12: 10 takes 7:30pm demos with Amazing Race
Radio Ratings challenges & triumph: Nova Entertainment’s Paul Jackson