• Langbroek will join Monty Dimond and Yumi Stynes
Helen McCabe, Stage 4 rules for television production, and The Masked Singer
• Hughesy and Ed broadcasts on the Hit Network 5-7pm weekdays.
• Kate is spending the week on air in Melbourne and returns to Italy on the weekend
• Barb and her co-conspirators have a great strike rate when it comes to hooking an online love scammer.
• Although co-hosting from Italy for 12 months poses a few challenges
The intimate event was held at Justin Hemmes’s Slip Inn.
Hughesy and Kate will host drive on The Hit Network, starting in January 2018
Adrian Swift on the Kate and Cam show, plus what lured him back to Nine
Longtime EP Sacha French and Dave Hughes discuss the changes on the show, growth potential and attitude towards radio ratings
KIIS’ national drive hosts Hughesy and Kate on their success: "We reinvented radio"
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Zenith announces promotion of Jonny Cordony to Sydney MD
Roundup: Alan Jones, Disney TV portfolio, Reuters + more
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream