• Langbroek will join Monty Dimond and Yumi Stynes
Helen McCabe, Stage 4 rules for television production, and The Masked Singer
• Hughesy and Ed broadcasts on the Hit Network 5-7pm weekdays.
• Kate is spending the week on air in Melbourne and returns to Italy on the weekend
• Barb and her co-conspirators have a great strike rate when it comes to hooking an online love scammer.
• Although co-hosting from Italy for 12 months poses a few challenges
The intimate event was held at Justin Hemmes’s Slip Inn.
Hughesy and Kate will host drive on The Hit Network, starting in January 2018
Adrian Swift on the Kate and Cam show, plus what lured him back to Nine
Longtime EP Sacha French and Dave Hughes discuss the changes on the show, growth potential and attitude towards radio ratings
KIIS’ national drive hosts Hughesy and Kate on their success: "We reinvented radio"
TV Guide: Big Bash League Finals start as Foxtel and Kayo detail audience growth
Seven Network to broadcast AFLW opening weekend
How 10 cashed in on I’m a Celebrity’s hot start to 2021
Discovery commissions new Australian series, Sydney Harbour Force
Neilsen: Top ten media owners reach over half of Australians every month
TV Ratings January 28: I’m a Celebrity top non-news again as Paulini leaves the jungle