• Stokes: We didn’t elect Baz Lord Mayor, Warburton on holes in schedule
• Nine targets 60% revenue from digital, 35% from subscription products
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
'Revenue momentum continues to build following the company’s trading update at its AGM in April.'
• Thomson says Rupert Murdoch remains engaged across all businesses
Lachlan Murdoch on what’s hot: Cable networks, Fox News, Greatest Showman
The revenue growth was driven by a 25% increase in average paid streaming memberships.
'ITV’s operational performance in 2017 in a challenging environment was strong.'
The company has reported a net profit of $1.05m on that revenue.
• Hutchy two weeks away from taking control
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
'We reiterate our commitment to improving 2Day FM breakfast'
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know about the contestants
Doctor Doctor returns April 28 on Nine
MTV announces 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominees
OMD Australia alumnus launches specialist media agency TFM Digital
TV Demand: Game of Thrones turns ten, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier dominates
Have You Been Paying Attention? returns to 10 on Monday, May 3