• Stokes: We didn’t elect Baz Lord Mayor, Warburton on holes in schedule
• Nine targets 60% revenue from digital, 35% from subscription products
• Revenue from continuing operations up 5% to $271.8 million
'Revenue momentum continues to build following the company’s trading update at its AGM in April.'
• Thomson says Rupert Murdoch remains engaged across all businesses
Lachlan Murdoch on what’s hot: Cable networks, Fox News, Greatest Showman
The revenue growth was driven by a 25% increase in average paid streaming memberships.
'ITV’s operational performance in 2017 in a challenging environment was strong.'
The company has reported a net profit of $1.05m on that revenue.
• Hutchy two weeks away from taking control
• Final exit from content marketing will mean continued focus media intelligence
'We reiterate our commitment to improving 2Day FM breakfast'
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards
Football Belongs returns to Optus Sport for follow up series
Inside Ludo Studio, Brisbane home of global animated hit Bluey