• Nine’s Sydney Morning Herald and The Age have the biggest cross-platform readership audiences.
• Publishers now need advertisers to support trusted news, information
• February readership report: Total news media readership 17.4m
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• News media is read by 17.4 million Australians, or 94% of the population
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• Print-only news media consumption is at 18%
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
• emma CMV data reveals mobile to become the most-used device to access the internet by year end
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
Trust in news media turns readers into advocates for travel, automotive and more.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know about the contestants
Doctor Doctor returns April 28 on Nine
MTV announces 2021 MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominees
OMD Australia alumnus launches specialist media agency TFM Digital
TV Demand: Game of Thrones turns ten, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier dominates
Have You Been Paying Attention? returns to 10 on Monday, May 3