• Nine’s Sydney Morning Herald and The Age have the biggest cross-platform readership audiences.
• Publishers now need advertisers to support trusted news, information
• February readership report: Total news media readership 17.4m
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• News media is read by 17.4 million Australians, or 94% of the population
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• Print-only news media consumption is at 18%
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
• emma CMV data reveals mobile to become the most-used device to access the internet by year end
• Changes will allow publishers to better compete for advertising dollars
Trust in news media turns readers into advocates for travel, automotive and more.
• News media reaching 97% of female main household income earners
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Radio ratings Survey 2, 2021: Just who is the biggest and the best?
Seven announces special coverage of Prince Philip’s funeral
Roundup: ABC apologises, radio ratings, The World Game shut down + more
Mercado on TV: From Kate Winslet in Mare of Easttown to Adam Liaw and Daryl Somers
Nova Boy returning in new marketing campaign 20 years after brand launched
Foxtel announces Red Rooster campaign to air featuring Fox League talent