• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• Daily Telegraph editor Ben English on reader response
• “People care what the Telegraph has to say. The by its nature, the Telegraph front page is a statement."
Here is a selection from columns from both the newspaper editor Ben English and 2GB breakfast host Alan Jones.
• Readers got a preview of the 140th celebrations on Saturday
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• There is plenty of media business and creative talent in the top 20
• The Daily telegraph issued a four-paragraph apology
• Today the paper reveals those ranked between 81 and 100
• “Paper’s used to be restricted by finite space, now we are restricted by finite resources”
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav
TV Guide: 9Rush launch makes it 21 free FTA channels