Here is a selection from columns from both the newspaper editor Ben English and 2GB breakfast host Alan Jones.
• Readers got a preview of the 140th celebrations on Saturday
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• There is plenty of media business and creative talent in the top 20
• The Daily telegraph issued a four-paragraph apology
• Today the paper reveals those ranked between 81 and 100
• “Paper’s used to be restricted by finite space, now we are restricted by finite resources”
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
“I want to congratulate The Daily Telegraph for being a voice for Sydney.”
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
The SMH and Herald Sun are the highest-reaching titles in the country.
Grabyo Global Video Trends: Many now rank linear TV third choice
Mediaweek Roundup: ACM, Seven, Sonia Kruger, SPA awards + more
Guardian Australia launches lifestyle, moves into NZ, hires more writers
The W-League also plays in ABC’s free-to-air home in new season
Viacom’s Nickelodeon in new deal to make films and TV for Netflix
Vogue Australia unveils new look website