• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• Daily Telegraph editor Ben English on reader response
• “People care what the Telegraph has to say. The by its nature, the Telegraph front page is a statement."
Here is a selection from columns from both the newspaper editor Ben English and 2GB breakfast host Alan Jones.
• Readers got a preview of the 140th celebrations on Saturday
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• There is plenty of media business and creative talent in the top 20
• The Daily telegraph issued a four-paragraph apology
• Today the paper reveals those ranked between 81 and 100
• “Paper’s used to be restricted by finite space, now we are restricted by finite resources”
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
Entries open for 2020 Walkleys: Awards gala in Tamworth Nov 20
ACMA fines retailer $1m penalty for breaching spamming laws
Nine’s Domain magazines returning as market shows signs of recovery
TV Ratings May 1: Seven gets midweek win with AGT and Front Bar
Stellar and Body+Soul brands continue after pairing in new magazine
Survey: Media agencies expecting spend from clients to return in September