• News Corp took out the top three most influential media positions
• Nine CEO search, SBS 2020 upfront costs, Kevin Rudd & Daily Telegraph, Hugh Marks, AACTA Awards, and Stan Sport
• The website explained the changes to readers earlier today
The Daily Telegraph, Are Media, 2GB, The Crown, Nicole Kidman, and Tennis Australia
• Ben English also defends Covid-coverage and tough anti-Andrews stance
• "Where is my apology. What a bunch of piss-ants.”
• Thinkerbell, The Daily Telegraph, James Bay, Hit105, Triple M, TLA Worldwide and Dylan Lewis
• The biggest single repositioning ever of the mastheads
• Daily Telegraph editor Ben English on reader response
• “People care what the Telegraph has to say. The by its nature, the Telegraph front page is a statement."
Here is a selection from columns from both the newspaper editor Ben English and 2GB breakfast host Alan Jones.
• Readers got a preview of the 140th celebrations on Saturday
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26
Lego Masters: Everything you need to know about Hamish and Brickman