• “People care what the Telegraph has to say. The by its nature, the Telegraph front page is a statement."
Here is a selection from columns from both the newspaper editor Ben English and 2GB breakfast host Alan Jones.
• Readers got a preview of the 140th celebrations on Saturday
• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• There is plenty of media business and creative talent in the top 20
• The Daily telegraph issued a four-paragraph apology
• Today the paper reveals those ranked between 81 and 100
• “Paper’s used to be restricted by finite space, now we are restricted by finite resources”
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
“I want to congratulate The Daily Telegraph for being a voice for Sydney.”
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
I’m a Celebrity: Billy Brownless farewells the jungle
Mediaweek roundup: Morrison, Harry & Meghan, I’m A Celeb + more
Nine Radio in 2020: Tom Malone on Jones, Stevenson, Hadley + Baz
Box Office: What where the top Australian Films of 2019?
Screen Australia: Top Aussie dramas & documentaries of 2019
Screen Australia 2020: 39 films, 29 featured docos, 14 TV shows and more