• News readership grows in January: SMH now 8m, The Age over 4m
• Sky News political editor David Speers will moderate the live one-hour forum
• There is plenty of media business and creative talent in the top 20
• The Daily telegraph issued a four-paragraph apology
• Today the paper reveals those ranked between 81 and 100
• “Paper’s used to be restricted by finite space, now we are restricted by finite resources”
Defying the trend of many of its peers was the Saturday Daily Telegraph.
“I want to congratulate The Daily Telegraph for being a voice for Sydney.”
• Sydney and Melbourne news brands rank #1 in August 2018 emma survey
The SMH and Herald Sun are the highest-reaching titles in the country.
Sharri Markson, has been named the Kennedy Awards’ Journalist of the Year and she also won the Excellence in Journalism Award at...
'He was an inspiration and it was a privilege to work with someone whose life was television.'
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion
Golden Globe winner to star in Stan’s $20m new drama production
New Mediaweek series: Christian Murphy’s Aussie Abroad Part 2