New Outback Opal Hunters: Meet The Bishop, see $1m+ record opal haul
• Global audience demand is leading to more local commissions
• Electric Pictures keeps filming as it meets COVID-19 regulations
• This season will have 20 episodes and seven teams of gold hunters
• Aussie Gold Hunters is broadcast on the Discovery Channel in Australia.
• Aussie content goes global – miners, vets and The Irwins!
• The broadcaster has also renewed Outback Opal Hunters.
The remote locations are a burden and blessing for Aussie Gold Hunters
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show
Ultimate Tag: Everything you need to know about Seven’s new show
Chris Warren and Simon Hill to host new evening shows on 1170 SEN
ARN announces next version of its neuroscience-backed Dynamic Audio
TV Ratings March 4: Gogglebox top entertainment show with almost 600k
Daily Telegraph reveals Sydney’s most powerful media figures for 2021