• Global audience demand is leading to more local commissions
• Electric Pictures keeps filming as it meets COVID-19 regulations
• This season will have 20 episodes and seven teams of gold hunters
• Aussie Gold Hunters is broadcast on the Discovery Channel in Australia.
• Aussie content goes global – miners, vets and The Irwins!
• The broadcaster has also renewed Outback Opal Hunters.
The remote locations are a burden and blessing for Aussie Gold Hunters
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry
shEqual launches with industry support to realise equality in advertising
Food Corp releases 2021 trend forecast, launches shoppable media platform
Mediaweek Roundup: ARIA Awards, Alan Ramsey, Mick Molloy + more