• Senior national SCA executives attended the launch, led by CEO Grant Blackley
• SCA is moving to Level 4, The Barracks on Petrie Terrace
JCDecaux and SCA partnered with media agency Wavemaker to create the campaign.
InStream offers SCA’s clients’ access to an addressable live radio streaming environment
Blackley also chairs Commercial Radio Australia and is a director of Free TV Australia.
Cazzulino will commence on Monday 29th April.
2CH is a natural extension to SCA’s audio offering, with localism at its core.
• SCA will serve as the single point of contact for advertisers
• Mediaweek Podcast with 2GB’s Ben Fordham, Wavemaker’s Philippa Noilea Tani & SCA’s Brian Gallagher
• National growth plus SCA boasts #1 & #2 in Melbourne drive
• Mackenzie and Clarke will commence their new roles with immediate effect.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
Podcast Week: Hamish & Andy, Dan Illic, Nigel Marsh, Porno live
AAP veteran Mike Osborne retiring soon after 35 years with newswire
MCN appoints Westpac’s Toby Dewar customer engagement director
TV Ratings July 17: Larissa through to MasterChef semis in front of 719k
Southern Cross Austereo celebrates new Audio HQ in Brisbane
Judith Neilson Institute announces first journalism grants