• The regional media sector has urged the Minister to deliver critically needed reforms.
• For some broadcasters it was not just their final shows of the year, but their final shows for the time being
• SCA dusts of Morning Crew branding for company’s most challenging timeslot
• Triple M replacing 92.9 as Xavier, Juelz & Pete breakfast axed
• The daily news podcast will deliver the top breaking news stories every morning
• Marty to The Hot Breakfast, Hughesy and Ed moving to Sydney?
Is Marty Sheargold part of the team for the new Melbourne breakfast show?
In addition, SCA’s unique listeners have jumped 58% year on year.
• CMO50 recognises Australia’s most innovative and effective chief marketing officers transforming their organisations.
Speaker company Sonos launched its free radio streaming service, Sonos Radio, in Australia in April,
• Unique listeners reached 1.5 million in September,
• Masterclass podcast with Rex Morris, Brian Ford, Jamie Angel, Dave Cameron and Adrian Brine
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards
Football Belongs returns to Optus Sport for follow up series
Inside Ludo Studio, Brisbane home of global animated hit Bluey