• SCA dusts of Morning Crew branding for company’s most challenging timeslot
• Triple M replacing 92.9 as Xavier, Juelz & Pete breakfast axed
• The daily news podcast will deliver the top breaking news stories every morning
• Marty to The Hot Breakfast, Hughesy and Ed moving to Sydney?
Is Marty Sheargold part of the team for the new Melbourne breakfast show?
In addition, SCA’s unique listeners have jumped 58% year on year.
• CMO50 recognises Australia’s most innovative and effective chief marketing officers transforming their organisations.
Speaker company Sonos launched its free radio streaming service, Sonos Radio, in Australia in April,
• Unique listeners reached 1.5 million in September,
• Masterclass podcast with Rex Morris, Brian Ford, Jamie Angel, Dave Cameron and Adrian Brine
• Save Our Voices: SCA’s Blackley, ARM’s Catalano, Prime’s Audsley & WIN’s Lancaster
• The two products will capitalise on SCA’s 46% jump in listening hours on digital audio platforms in August
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry