• Crook has 18 years’ experience working in sales and sport and was previously national head of sport sales at SCA
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Cameron’s role is effective from 1 January 2020.
"Australia has missed a golden opportunity to create rules that are fair to all."
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• ACCC, oOh!media, John Jarratt, Facebook & Google, Tony Jones, Craig McLachlan + Tennis Australia
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Clarkson’s appointment is the first in a newly expanded leadership team at SCA
• Hamish & Andy #1 original podcast, Adam Shand highest new entry
• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
ViacomCBS ends sales partnership with Foxtel & merges sales team with Network 10
Seven confirms Julia Lefort director of Corporate Affairs & Publicity
Most Popular TV Commercial returns to TV Week Logie Awards
Fetch RFS ticket purchase donates $100,000 to Bushfire Relief
TV Ratings February 16: Fire Fight Australia climbs to over 1m after MAFS ends
MAFS recap & ratings: All pairs pick ‘stay’ at first commitment ceremony