• Audio remains an attractive platform for audiences and advertisers
• Grant Blackley on outlook, radio brands, TV profit & 2Day strategy
• The new Hit and Triple M stations will announce their show line-ups and announcers in March
• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Crook has 18 years’ experience working in sales and sport and was previously national head of sport sales at SCA
What a year in radio – who moved stations for 2020?
• Cameron’s role is effective from 1 January 2020.
"Australia has missed a golden opportunity to create rules that are fair to all."
• Seven West Media and Prime, The Australian’s Margin Call, 3AW, 2CH, Katrina Blowers, Media Watch, Today, Advertise Or Die campaign, Cricket,...
• In FM radio Kyle and Jackie O presented a second consecutive live show (!)
• ACCC, oOh!media, John Jarratt, Facebook & Google, Tony Jones, Craig McLachlan + Tennis Australia
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
TV Ratings Friday February 28, 2020: AFL State of Origin returns
Triple M Sydney’s Moonman In The Morning tackles domestic violence
Screen Australia announces new 18-member gender matters taskforce
SPA disappointed at FTA threats halting children’s TV production
TV ratings Thursday Week 9: Gogglebox returns a timeslot winner
Crocmedia reports increased revenue and record streaming audience