• "Audiences are settling into their new routines
• Video game sector, media crisis, Jacinda Ardern, Annaliese van Riet, Rod Webb and UK television
• Facebook, Google, The Wiggles, Politics, 3AW, Tones And I, Billy Connolly and NRL
• This survey the station was also keen to share the growth of its streaming and on-demand audience.
• Live TV and House Rules
• SCA research unearths new consumer behaviour as Australians work from home
“This is all about radio doing what radio does best, companionship."
• Murdochs, Ray Hadley, TV Deals + Wrestlemania
WIN Corp, Prime Media, HT&E, Alan Jones, Neil Mitchell, and Australian Survivor
• CEO Grant Blackley trying to keep all staff “for as long as possible”
• New mood and activity audience targeting utilises SCA’s and SoundCloud’s first party data and insights
• Seven has withdrawn its FY20 guidance, given with a number of caveats, just last month.
TV Guide: UFC 250 on Foxtel’s Main Event
ABC supports Australian producers and creatives with over $3m in funding
Bauer Media launches Bluey magazine as hit TV show moves into print
10 Speaks Launches 10 News First Person
ViacomCBS launches Independent Agencies and Direct Sales division
Nova and smoothfm thank essential workers with a special music event