• More SCA stations rebranded: Central Coast plus Goldie’s Sea FM
“Hit103.5 is proud to be celebrating 25 fantastic years in Cairns."
• SCA CEO Grant Blackley comments
SCA finished first ahead of Nova and then ARN
• Hamish & Andy top Australia’s new podcast chart
• James Warburton: Proposed merger is a game changer for advertisers and media buyers
• The company hasn’t had someone filling the group content role since Guy Dobson
• First quarter operating costs were $1m below the prior comparable period.
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
• Triple M Brisbane’s The Big Breakfast will farewell a beloved member of the team in Robin Bailey on Friday.
• The sessions will feature a range of experts who will share their SME expertise
• PodcastOne heading to profit, SCA spending on new audio launches
NSW Government to provide nearly $1 million for local artists
Screen Australia Announces Story Development Funding for 26 Projects
Zenith Forecasts: E-commerce and premium digital media to drive beauty adspend recovery
Nielsen October 2019 news rankings: News.com.au 10m+
Day 1 of 2GB/3AW under Nine rule: Hugh Marks addresses uncertainty
Foxtel dealmaker Amanda Laing on content everybody wants