• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
"With so much change in the media landscape, it is an exciting time to be at QMS."
“The past six months has seen the business evolve"
• Fairhurst has spent the past five years at APN Outdoor
"US-based Rowden brings a wealth of international knowledge and marketing expertise to the board"
In Australia, this was solely activated by QMS in Melbourne from 10th-16th December.
“This dynamic campaign is a prime example of a major brand relating to their consumers"
The merger will establish the largest multi-media advertising group in the country.
• The proposed merger would see QMS merge its NZ out-of-home, digital media and production businesses
Sky gives New Zealand Rugby 5% of the company to secure TV rights
oOh!media appoints business manager across Hunter and Central Coast
TV news directors from Seven, Nine, 10, Prime & WIN lobby Canberra
Fremantle strikes exclusive deal with SBS for premium dramas
Mediaweek Roundup: Masked Singer, Matt Preston, 2GB + more
Box Office: Joker still clowning around at #1 – $22m in two weeks