“The City of Sydney Street Furniture contract is universally recognised as the jewel in the crown of Australia’s OOH industry.
• The campaign encourages participants to send love to those in places they cannot travel to
• The portfolio has a national footprint of more than 480 locations
• The works will be displayed on QMS’ Melbourne Square digital billboard
• QMS, ABC, Fox Sports, rugby league, Farmer Wants a Wife, The Living Room, Netflix, Triple M Melbourne, Sky Sports Radio, 10...
• Game of Thrones, Geoffrey Rush, The Project, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Bruce Gordon + BBC
• After previously owning APN Outdoor, Quadrant has returned to the out of home sector.
• Big Brother, Masked Singer, QMS, Netflix, Foxtel and NBCUniversal, Hamish Macdonald, John Hartigan, News Corp, Sonia Kruger + NRL
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
• Quality landmark digital billboards remain the primary focus for QMS Australia.
• Errey joins QMS with over 14 years of out-of-home experience
• QMS Sport will invest A$32.7 million to acquire 100% of both TLA and Stride.
Podcast Week: Tim Reid, New Adam Shand, Podcast Ranker best
Foxtel’s Amanda Laing, Peter Campbell & Brian Walsh roles expand
The Bachelor Australia: Everything You Need to Know
Fire Fight bushfire relief album has now raised over $500,000
TV Ratings August 11: The Masked Singer audience grows for second episode
Producer Rosemary Blight on I Am Woman coming to Stan