• Nickelodeon has licensed the global rights to The Smurfs
• Monday May 11 at 6 p.m
• ViacomCBS Networks Australia launches #InThisTogether, #AloneTogether and #KidsTogether
Netflix and Nickelodeon have announced that they have formed a new, multi-year output deal to produce original animated feature films and television...
Premiering weekly on Mondays at 5.30pm
Citizens of the Great Barrier Reef is a social movement created by Earth Hour founder, Andy Ridley.
• Sydney singer and Brisbane gamer win at Kids’ Choice Awards
• Nickelodeon will host special events at eight BBL matches throughout the season
• Interactive App will offer full episodes, educational games and surprises
Robbins will manage the creative and business operations at Nickelodeon.
The 20-part 30-minute series will premiere in the US on October 8 .
The SpongeBob Challenge is a memory game for kids.
As Bauer becomes Are Media, publisher explores new revenue opportunities
Radio Ratings 2020, Survey 6: Highlights + Full Results
Cricket Australia to keep cricket clean with Dettol sponsorship deal
Publicity bombshell: Jamieson Campbell about to leave the Foxtel building
Netflix partners with film bodies for first Australian original documentary
Mediaweek Roundup: Grant Denyer, Nova, 3AW, Booktopia, Telstra + more