• Stan and NBCUniversal Global Distribution have announced a long-term, exclusive content partnership.
• 9Now becomes major BVOD player with reality, comedy & drama
• The new agreement will also see NBCU continue as a major provider of scripted content
Munday officially joins Matchbox in June and will be based in Sydney.
• Kardashians, Kost & Konvenience keys to growing reality TV platform
• She joins NBCU from Foxtel
• The US true crime channel Oxygen is to be made available for the first time outside the US
The new season sees the Kardashian family face some of their toughest challenges yet.
Cleland started her career at Optus Television in 1998
The new Foxtel political thriller Secret City doesn’t hide its influences
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Demand: Marvel shows dominate both sides of the Tasman
The Mint Partners announces it has signed trio of travel clients
ABC Classic and ABC Jazz content manager Toby Chadd to depart the role
Nova announces The Kid Laroi for Red Room Live Stream
TV Ratings April 12: MAFS #1 as first set of vow renewals brings in over 1m viewers
Podcast Ranker March: Hamish & Andy and Betoota Advocate move up