• Changes ahead for MAFS (In a bubble?!), Hamish & Andy, The Voice
“We are confident that this current period of adversity will only make us stronger."
• Home & Away, Hollywood, The Guardian, CNN, AFL Grand Final and Cox Plate
• Broadcasters avoid licence fees, but Nine calls for long-term solutions
• ‘We will emerge from this a stronger and more competitive company’
• Where $100m cost savings come from, 2GB we have a problem
• Nine boss thinks industry can work without content quotas
• Anticipated December quarter recovery gone after recent performance
• Marks will be travelling to the radio stations with Nine’s new head of radio, Tom Malone.
• Stan ready for Disney+, does Nine need new shows? + BVOD growth
Plus the 20-year-old Aussie drama still making money for Nine
• This morning we updated the market on our results for the first half of the 2018-19 financial year.
Podcast Week: Those Two Girls’ Sugar Rush, Christian O’Connell’s Stuff
PodcastOne Australia podcast listening jumps 158% since March
TV ratings October 21: The Block takes back midweek top spot from Gruen
1170 SEN launches: Day 1 with Vossy on Sydney’s new radio station
Mediaweek Roundup: Schapelle Corby, News Corp Newswire, The Voice + more
Foxtel brings voice commands to iQ3 and iQ4 remote controls