• After years with ABC, Every Cloud team loving their new drama homes
• I’m A Celebrity final: Richard Reid a winner, 10 ratings steady
Nine won the first four nights of the week and then Saturday in both primary and combined channel share.
• Big Bash League semifinal leads Seven to first survey win
• Three new Australian dramas premiere in the next week
Wednesday: Week 7 2019
• Hall of Famers from Margaret River score on My Kitchen Rules
• Celebrating 30 years on air, party starts this Friday night
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
• Married At First Sight posts another new series high – 1.298m
Nine finished the week on a primary share of 22.3%, 2.0 ahead of Seven.
Week 7 2019 – Survey day one – 279 more days to go
Mushroom Music Publishing restructures under new MD Linda Bosidis
Nova Entertainment appoints Melbourne group sales manager
TV Ratings May 22: MasterChef legend in the house + Top 40 eps of 2019
smoothfm: Agencies reveal why brand is attractive for advertisers
Vogue Codes 2019 expanded program of events being held in four cities
Mediaweek Roundup: Nova, Mushroom Music, Wentworth + More