• Strong news audience helps Seven to Monday summer win
• For $9.99 a month plus a month free for new subscribers
• van Onselen will be spearheading 10’s political coverage across all of its brands
• Summer’s first hit: Nine’s 40th anniversary 60 Minutes special
• In a fragmenting TV market it is getting more challenging to decipher who has performed the best.
Highlights from 10’s end of year ratings release.
• 278 survey nights gone – just two left before summer schedules
Aussie drama just couldn’t compete with an avalanche of must-see dramas from overseas.
• Does Nine need a bigger audience for the ARIA Awards?
• Take Me Out & Good Doctor help Seven to narrow win
• Dee-Brief is being branded as the classic love story of our time
• Murphy Brown reboot with Candice Bergen launches on 10
TV ratings Friday August 7, 2020
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top
News Corp reveals sports rights savings offset Covid-19 impact
Australian 16-year-old hip-hop artist Kid LAROI conquering world charts