• Lego Masters’ Smash & Grab and Night & Day builds do 1.2m
• Nine also did well enough to be able to claim a network win with a lead of 0.5 over Seven.
• MasterChef makes 10 #1 but Seven, Nine also have piece of #1
• Rod Prosser on MasterChef sceptics, The Living Room, VOZ, 10 Play
• Seven again ranks #1 all people with 500k at 7.30pm
“You can see that we have a lot of strong content coming through"
• Dessert specialist Darren Purchese was creating havoc for MasterChef contestants
• The first episode of Kinne Tonight last year did 392,000 metro viewers
• Lego Masters selects four remaining teams for Finals Week
“Our healthy debates might border on arguments at different times”
• NZME & Stuff, Herald Sun, West Australian, Amazing Race Australia, Mark Ruse and MasterChef
• Seven won’t lie down: Gets oh-so-close to Sunday upset
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane