• Seven ranks #1 network, The Block helps keep Nine #1 primary
• The Block wins its slot and helps Nine hold as #1 network
• Nine was a clear winner for the week in Sydney and Brisbane, while Seven took the other metro markets.
• For the first time, the Bledisloe Cup will be played over a four-game series
• The Bathurst 1000 will begin 30 minutes earlier than planned
• The Front Bar helps Seven edge past Nine, Seven clear network #1
Plans for major shows, 10 News and Sport, content spend, commercial opportunities.
• The Block keeps Nine #1 as Shelley Craft breaks down the walls
The new show will be a Network 10 production made internally.
10 Play’s Curated Content Carousel & 10 bolsters data stack
• The show will be co-produced by NBCUniversal International Studios, Matchbox Pictures and Eureka Productions
• One major new 7.30pm franchise – Making It Australia
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series