• ABC’s Total Control close to half a million, 200k on catchup
• Nine’s best was The Block Sunday episode
It hasn’t been a great week for reality shows, with contestants from House Rules (Seven) and The Block (Nine) calling out both...
• Mediaweek speaks with The Amazing Race host Beau Ryan
• Seven’s early evening again strong enough to win a night
• Network 10’s general manager, Adelaide Frank Filosi comments
• Seven and Nine tussle: Nine #1 primary, Seven wins network
10 use Harry & Meghan as lead in for One Born Every Minute launch
• Hell Week on The Block underway – slips to second place behind 10
• The inaugural winner of The Masked Singer Australia was revealed to be Cody Simpson under the guise of the Robot.
• Best of the rest: Karl faces sharks on 60 Minutes, ABC’s Total Control
Nine has now won 21 of the 40 survey weeks with six weeks left.
Sky News and WIN launch regional affairs program
SBS’s Head of Scripted departs after award-winning term
Kayo launches latest brand campaign for Summer of Cricket
TV ratings December 8: Christmas rom-com starts Seven at #1 in new week
NBCUniversal names new local host for E! Australia
Pacific boss Gereurd Roberts moves to Seven as chief digital officer