• Nine a clear audience favourite with primary/network wins
• Trump helps Nine rank #1 primary, Seven/Nine tie on network share
• Seven ranks #1 network, The Block helps keep Nine #1 primary
• The Block wins its slot and helps Nine hold as #1 network
• Nine was a clear winner for the week in Sydney and Brisbane, while Seven took the other metro markets.
• For the first time, the Bledisloe Cup will be played over a four-game series
• The Bathurst 1000 will begin 30 minutes earlier than planned
• The Front Bar helps Seven edge past Nine, Seven clear network #1
Plans for major shows, 10 News and Sport, content spend, commercial opportunities.
• The Block keeps Nine #1 as Shelley Craft breaks down the walls
The new show will be a Network 10 production made internally.
10 Play’s Curated Content Carousel & 10 bolsters data stack
TV Guide: Rugby Tri Nations Wallabies v Argentina Game 2
TV ratings: Friday December 4, 2020
Foxtel’s Christmas line-up jingles all the way this Summer
TV Guide: Christmas with Delta on Nine and 9Now
Good Food Launches 100 Good Things Magazine
Anna Robertson wins at The Australian Women’s Weekly Women of the Future Awards