• Applications are now open.
• The Great, Belgravia, Little Fires Everywhere and Hightown
• Seven News and Home and Away lock in all people wins
• Screen Queensland, Sky Network TV, Bruce Mann, Alan Jones, At Home Alone Together, Neighbours, and NRL
• The departures come in a week that other staff departures from the business have been announced
• Julia Zemiro delivers ABC second biggest 8pm audience
• ABBA still have the power: Tuesday double wins for Nine
• Kinne Tonight new episodes: No live audience, but plenty of jokes!
• Nine makes Perth hipsters $100k richer via Lego Masters
• Video game sector, media crisis, Jacinda Ardern, Annaliese van Riet, Rod Webb and UK television
• Lego Masters’ Smash & Grab and Night & Day builds do 1.2m
• Nine also did well enough to be able to claim a network win with a lead of 0.5 over Seven.
10 confirms that The Bachelor joining Masked Singer next week
Bluey and Gameloft mentor two from FNQ in Screen Queensland initiative
Seven and ITV bringing hit UK format Beat The Chasers to Australia
University of Tasmania appoints independent digital media agency Pivotus
Publicis Groupe appoints Adrian Farouk CEO of Epsilon ANZ
SMI June: How Covid-19 devasted business as ad spend fell off a cliff