Mediaweek editor James Manning, deputy editor Dan Barrett and digital editor Kruti Joshi discuss the stories that have been making headlines in the world of media this week. In this episode of the Seven Days podcast, the team talks about:
• Seven’s plans for the 2016 Rio Olympics for broadcast, digital, and beyond.
• Seven West Media reports its earnings
• The launch of foodiful.com.au
• Kyle and Jackie O sign with KIIS 106.5 for five more years
• Nine’s pre-Olympic sell: Q4 advertiser’s upfront and Summer of Cricket launch
• Foxtel swap SoHo for Binge
• Time Warner buy 10% of Hulu
• 21st Century Fox full year results.
• MediaWorks has confirmed the appointment of Michael Anderson as CEO