• MediaWorks continuing with WeThinkMedia for NZ radio brands
• Glen Kyne has been appointed General Manager of TV,
Mediaworks, Seven West Media, Facebook, News Corp, Reg Grundy Award, Domain, Rugby Australia TV deal
• Stuff, Mediaworks, and The Naracoorte Community News
• A search for Hal’s replacement will commence immediately
The intention is for MediaWorks to sell the television side of the business
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
The merger will establish the largest multi-media advertising group in the country.
• The proposed merger would see QMS merge its NZ out-of-home, digital media and production businesses
Mediaweek’s John Drinnan rounds up the latest media news from the NZ market.
O’Sullivan has nearly 20 years’ experience in digital, print and broadcast media.
Newshub took out Best News Coverage for coverage of the 2016 Kaikoura earthquake
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo