• Glen Kyne has been appointed General Manager of TV,
Mediaworks, Seven West Media, Facebook, News Corp, Reg Grundy Award, Domain, Rugby Australia TV deal
• Stuff, Mediaworks, and The Naracoorte Community News
• A search for Hal’s replacement will commence immediately
The intention is for MediaWorks to sell the television side of the business
• QMS is receiving a capital return of A$38.0 million
The merger will establish the largest multi-media advertising group in the country.
• The proposed merger would see QMS merge its NZ out-of-home, digital media and production businesses
Mediaweek’s John Drinnan rounds up the latest media news from the NZ market.
O’Sullivan has nearly 20 years’ experience in digital, print and broadcast media.
Newshub took out Best News Coverage for coverage of the 2016 Kaikoura earthquake
For six years, Anderson was a director of Fairfax Media
TV ratings September 28: Kitchen week on The Block + Lindy Chamberlain
As Bauer becomes Are Media, publisher explores new revenue opportunities
Radio Ratings 2020, Survey 6: Highlights + Full Results
Cricket Australia to keep cricket clean with Dettol sponsorship deal
Publicity bombshell: Jamieson Campbell about to leave the Foxtel building
Netflix partners with film bodies for first Australian original documentary