Stations across the entire Hit and Triple M metro and regional markets will now feature this new platform with a focus on audio and personalisation. Users will have the option to create a log in via www.hit.com.au or www.triple.com.au so that their preferences will be saved for their next visit and content can be recommend based on their habits.
Chris Johnson, SCA’s head of product said, “This is an audio-first and personalised experience for the Hit and Triple M networks. SCA’s new websites deliver a continuous radio listening experience, with listeners able to listen and browse simultaneously. Whether it’s live streaming one of our 80+ stations, catching up on show podcasts or getting the latest local news, the new sites ensure content is relevant and make it simple to access.”
Features of the new SCA websites:
• Simplified, network-wide design & navigation: Easier for listeners to navigate each network, with sections such as Listen, News, Win and VIP/Club.
• Improved switching experience: Easier for listeners to switch between stations, including all DAB+ Stations, allowing them to explore each network’s full offering.
• Increased accessibility to audio: Listeners can now find content quickly. While streaming live radio or catching up on podcast, users can browse the site, read news and enter competitions without interruption.
• User login: Allows SCA to identify listeners and provide them with a personalised experience. Tracking their consumption habits to tailor the sites to their tastes.
• Revenue opportunities: With increased audio consumption across the sites SCA can grow audio inventory on both live and on-demand streams. As users login SCA is able to target ads to specific demographics.