Is Marty Sheargold part of the team for the new Melbourne breakfast show?
• SCA gave notice to the hosts of 19 regional breakfast shows around Australia
"SCA has adapted to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 environment"
“Today is an historic day for the Hit Network and we're excited to deliver a new look and sound"
• ViacomCBS, media stocks, Hedley Thomas, and Christian O'Connell
• SCA’s Hit Network early drive show yesterday hosted a special event.
• New versions of the SCA’s Triple M and Hit Network apps are now available on iOS and Android smartphones
• 8.9 million active live radio streams, up 52% year on year
• SCA PodcastOne Australia podcasting downloads are up 127% from March to May.
• SCA research unearths new consumer behaviour as Australians work from home
• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention
Screen Australia 2019/20 drama report details impact of Covid on industry