• How SCA moved quickly to sign Marty, Why Hughesy is right for Sydney market
• For some broadcasters it was not just their final shows of the year, but their final shows for the time being
Is Marty Sheargold part of the team for the new Melbourne breakfast show?
• SCA gave notice to the hosts of 19 regional breakfast shows around Australia
"SCA has adapted to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 environment"
“Today is an historic day for the Hit Network and we're excited to deliver a new look and sound"
• ViacomCBS, media stocks, Hedley Thomas, and Christian O'Connell
• SCA’s Hit Network early drive show yesterday hosted a special event.
• New versions of the SCA’s Triple M and Hit Network apps are now available on iOS and Android smartphones
• 8.9 million active live radio streams, up 52% year on year
• SCA PodcastOne Australia podcasting downloads are up 127% from March to May.
• SCA research unearths new consumer behaviour as Australians work from home
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds