• SCA PodcastOne Australia podcasting downloads are up 127% from March to May.
• SCA research unearths new consumer behaviour as Australians work from home
• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• The Hit Network has confirmed its networked 2020 line-up that is broadcast on 43 stations.
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Derulo joined Hughesy and Ed Kavaleee on the Hit Network drive show
• RNB Fridays Live kicks off in Perth on Friday 8 November
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
Longhurst isn't new to Hit90.9 being part of their 90.9Sea FM breakfast teams from 2015 to 2017
Big Brother Australia: Final words from evicted Housemates
Entries open for 2020 Walkleys: Awards gala in Tamworth Nov 20
ACMA fines retailer $1m penalty for breaching spamming laws
Nine’s Domain magazines returning as market shows signs of recovery
TV Ratings May 1: Seven gets midweek win with AGT and Front Bar
Stellar and Body+Soul brands continue after pairing in new magazine