• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
Longhurst isn't new to Hit90.9 being part of their 90.9Sea FM breakfast teams from 2015 to 2017
• Including brand-new breakfast show, the Hit90.9 Brekkie Crew with Lise, Sarah, Dan & Ben.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
Jimmy & Nath decided to make it all about the ladies of Hobart.
• Although co-hosting from Italy for 12 months poses a few challenges
Dylan Alcott is a Paralympic gold and silver medallists and world champion across tennis and basketball.
• Find out the winner of the Best Drive Radio Show
• Where will the Moonman work his Triple M magic next?
• Users will have the option to create a log in via www.hit.com.au or www.triple.com.au
News Corp launches new podcast partnership with Nova & Acast
Mercado on TV: With Ken Corday, US exec producer Days of Our Lives
TV Guide: Rugby League World Cup 9s on Fox Sports and Kayo
Guardian Australia launches new regular podcast, ‘Full Story’
Telstra launch Spotify app on Telstra TV
Erin Vincent named new EP of Q&A