• The Hit Network has confirmed its networked 2020 line-up that is broadcast on 43 stations.
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Derulo joined Hughesy and Ed Kavaleee on the Hit Network drive show
• RNB Fridays Live kicks off in Perth on Friday 8 November
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
Longhurst isn't new to Hit90.9 being part of their 90.9Sea FM breakfast teams from 2015 to 2017
• Including brand-new breakfast show, the Hit90.9 Brekkie Crew with Lise, Sarah, Dan & Ben.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
Jimmy & Nath decided to make it all about the ladies of Hobart.
Podcast Week: Nova grows portfolio, Global Truths, Fox Cricket, Lady-Brains
Podcast chart November: Lighthouse top 10, Jonesy & Amanda surge
Government asks ACCC to work with Facebook, Google on voluntary code
News Corp & HWT’s Penny Fowler on being a corporate citizen
TV Ratings December 11: Final episode Seven Worlds, One Planet a winner for Nine
Jan Fran walks out of 2019 with a Walkley and a handful of projects