• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
Jimmy & Nath decided to make it all about the ladies of Hobart.
• Although co-hosting from Italy for 12 months poses a few challenges
Dylan Alcott is a Paralympic gold and silver medallists and world champion across tennis and basketball.
• Find out the winner of the Best Drive Radio Show
• Where will the Moonman work his Triple M magic next?
• Users will have the option to create a log in via www.hit.com.au or www.triple.com.au
London will continue to host Ash London Live weeknights 6.30pm-8pm.
• Tothill’s role in Adelaide will now fall under Matthew O’Reilly
Mediaweek editor James Manning examines the GFK radio survey 6 results for each metro commercial station.
• VidCon chat with SCA’s national breakfast host and her international ambitions
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion
Golden Globe winner to star in Stan’s $20m new drama production
New Mediaweek series: Christian Murphy’s Aussie Abroad Part 2