• SCA gave notice to the hosts of 19 regional breakfast shows around Australia
"SCA has adapted to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 environment"
“Today is an historic day for the Hit Network and we're excited to deliver a new look and sound"
• ViacomCBS, media stocks, Hedley Thomas, and Christian O'Connell
• SCA’s Hit Network early drive show yesterday hosted a special event.
• New versions of the SCA’s Triple M and Hit Network apps are now available on iOS and Android smartphones
• 8.9 million active live radio streams, up 52% year on year
• SCA PodcastOne Australia podcasting downloads are up 127% from March to May.
• SCA research unearths new consumer behaviour as Australians work from home
• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• The Hit Network has confirmed its networked 2020 line-up that is broadcast on 43 stations.
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms