• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• The Hit Network has confirmed its networked 2020 line-up that is broadcast on 43 stations.
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Derulo joined Hughesy and Ed Kavaleee on the Hit Network drive show
• RNB Fridays Live kicks off in Perth on Friday 8 November
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
Longhurst isn't new to Hit90.9 being part of their 90.9Sea FM breakfast teams from 2015 to 2017
• Including brand-new breakfast show, the Hit90.9 Brekkie Crew with Lise, Sarah, Dan & Ben.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
Gone! Bauer Media closes New Zealand business as of today
Ovato printing plants open despite reduced demand, cuts pay 40%
Eddie McGuire clashes with Nine News’ Tony Jones
Bauer Media NZ is closed permanently, looking to sell brands
All England Club cancels Wimbledon Championships 2020
Mediaweek Roundup: Ovato, News Corp, Seven, ABC, Wimbledon + more