• The Pussycat Dolls will return to Australia in April
• Ratings-wise this has been a challenging year for the very well-connected Adelaide breakfast hosts
• The Hit Network has confirmed its networked 2020 line-up that is broadcast on 43 stations.
Hit Dance will sit alongside Hit’s existing DAB stations of Buddha, Oldskool, Easy and Urban.
• Each Sunday in December both networks will curate and present live music concerts for listeners
• Derulo joined Hughesy and Ed Kavaleee on the Hit Network drive show
• RNB Fridays Live kicks off in Perth on Friday 8 November
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
Longhurst isn't new to Hit90.9 being part of their 90.9Sea FM breakfast teams from 2015 to 2017
• Including brand-new breakfast show, the Hit90.9 Brekkie Crew with Lise, Sarah, Dan & Ben.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
HT&E full year: The right ARN radio stars key to ongoing success
ARIA Chart: Tame Impala hotter than Justin Bieber with new Aussie #1
Magazine guru reveals secrets of publishing in autobiography
IPG Mediabrands announces promotions at Initiative and Magna
TV Ratings February 23: Marriage crisis gives MAFS audience new high
Deborra-lee Furness heading to Ramsay Street to direct