With Her In Mind Network (Whimn) and content agency The Lifestyle Suite has announced a content partnership to deliver The Check In – a live series of webinars with expert, targeted, question-and-answer health and lifestyle advice.
Starting April 28, the series of Instagram Live sessions will be hosted on Whimn’s Instagram page each Tuesday and Thursday at 11.00 am over three weeks. The 10 minute expert led webinars will focus on issues related to coronavirus and physical isolation, from stretch sessions and mindfulness exercises to habit changing strategies and baking.
The audience will be able to chat live during each session and check in with The Lifestyle Suite’s leading health and lifestyle experts across a range of specialty areas.
“We’re incredibly excited to be launching this collaboration,” said owner and founder of The Lifestyle Suite, Simone Landes. “Our suite of experts and the reach of Whimn.com.au is a fabulous combination, bringing some seriously relevant advice to an engaged, targeted audience.”
THE CHECK IN SCHEDULE:
• Tuesday April 28th: Q&A with Dr Preeya Alexander on pregnancy and COVID-19
• Thursday April 30th: Baking with Jo McMillan – an easy banana bread or muffin live demonstration
• Tuesday May 5th: A meditation for those who hate meditation with Dr Happy
• Thursday 7th May: A 10-minute stretch session with Kristy Curtis
• Tuesday 12th May: Leanne Hall providing strategies for self-compassion and steps you can take for your mental health now.
• Thursday May 14th: Dr Gina Cleo on how to rewire and change habits