• Boatman will report into the agency’s National Head of Digital & Data, Joshua Lee.
• Beauty and personal luxury adspend fell roughly in line with the market in 2020.
•SBS has expanded its eight-year relationship with Zenith
• Australia adspend to be down 12% in 2020, will grow 8% in 2021
• Zenith forecasts video entertainment advertising will shrink by just 0.2% in 2020
Lee has been elevated from his current position as head of digital in Melbourne.
• Global advertising expenditure will shrink 9.1% in 2020
• Zenith Australia CEO, Nickie Scriven, comments
• Online brand building compensates for declining TV and magazine audiences
• Overall, Zenith forecasts that global adspend will grow by 4.4%
• Australians young and old consuming much more video
• Xavier was previously head of shopper insights for Coles Supermarkets, Coles Express and Coles Liquor
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds