• The panellists examined the challenges brands are facing attracting these socially conscious, digital natives
• In Australia, Zenith forecasts digital share of adspend 60%+ in 2021
• The agency’s staff, clients and media partners came together in Sydney
• Cordony, who has been acting in the role for eight months
• The win comes after a number of new business wins for the agency in 2018
• Alarcon most recently worked at Fairfax Events & Entertainment as content director
“At Zenith, we believe in giving back to the communities that support us."
• James succeeds Vittorio Bonori
• Personal and targeted communication is driving ad growth
"It was refreshing to see a year’s worth of content planned out to address a 50-week schedule."
Lee was previously group investment director with Amplifi.
Zenith became the first media agency to launch in many of the key markets around the world
JCDecaux launches dynamic, live music content on digital billboards
Preview: Q&A post election wrap up May 20
Gallery: Angela Bishop celebrates 30 years at 10
Mediaweek Podcast: The Sydney Morning Herald’s photojournalism
Charlotte Valente joins Big Red Group to lead B2B offering
Michael Miller announces record News Corp subs, next target revealed