• Boatman will report into the agency’s National Head of Digital & Data, Joshua Lee.
• Beauty and personal luxury adspend fell roughly in line with the market in 2020.
•SBS has expanded its eight-year relationship with Zenith
• Australia adspend to be down 12% in 2020, will grow 8% in 2021
• Zenith forecasts video entertainment advertising will shrink by just 0.2% in 2020
Lee has been elevated from his current position as head of digital in Melbourne.
• Global advertising expenditure will shrink 9.1% in 2020
• Zenith Australia CEO, Nickie Scriven, comments
• Online brand building compensates for declining TV and magazine audiences
• Overall, Zenith forecasts that global adspend will grow by 4.4%
• Australians young and old consuming much more video
• Xavier was previously head of shopper insights for Coles Supermarkets, Coles Express and Coles Liquor
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
TV Guide: Ultimate Tag on Seven and 7Plus
RuPaul’s Drag Race Down Under’s 10 Queens revealed at Mardi Gras
ARIA Charts: Top Three albums of the week all new to the charts
10th AACTA International Awards: Major wins for Promising Young Woman
Weekend TV ratings Friday March 5, 2021
Ultimate Tag: Meet the pro taggers on Seven’s newest show