Kadia Partners & Citadel-MAGNUS, Publicist, Colin Mason, Geoff Duncan, and Gary Mehigan
• Sisters Elly and Becky Miles named as 10’s 2020 Bachelorettes
• Australia's favourite Bachelors and Bachelorettes are about to get their second chance at finding love
• Final night with Angie smashes the ratings for 2018’s last episode
• Who is the odds on favorite
• Love, laughs, masks, horses, scheming, cooking, dancing, jungle camping and more love
• This season, the first ever 24-Hour Yellow Rose is introduced.
“Very upfront – feisty and funny – tells it like it is to the guys”
• Season seven's Bachelor is Astrophysicist Matt Agnew
• Sweet yet sassy, this 29-year-old Bachelorette is wide open to falling in love
TEN is hedging its bets with yet another romance show.
Michael Brooks on Warner Bros Intl TV & Bachelor franchise
Will & Woody part 1: KIIS drive time co-host Woody Whitelaw speaks out!
Finecast allows advertisers to measure audiences across BVOD for first time
Week 31 TV: Rural love shortage costs Seven another winning week
TV ratings August 2: Ninja Warrior delivers for Nine + Farmer slips week-on-week
Entry date extended for Asian Academy Creative Awards
Mediaweek Roundup: Harold Mitchell, AAP, Google, 3AW, NRL + more