Limited 2021 Thursday night clashes, Stan and telcos locked out of streaming rights
• Michelle Guthrie, Chinese Communist Party, Media Law Reform, Paul Fletcher, Condé Nast, and 2020’s best drama
“When consumers turn on the TV we want to make sure that Vevo videos are front and centre"
• Ben Roberts-Smith, Grant Broadcasters, and Robbie Hood
• Woolworths crowned Australia’s most valuable brand, brand value AU$11.8 billion
• Spotify is the world’s largest global music subscription service
• Gravity Media currently operates in Australia under the Gearhouse Broadcast
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
• Telstra drops price of annual A-League pass for non-customers
The AFL site had nearly double the unique audience of the #2 property on the list.
• Across all the sports apps, the highest number of concurrent viewers to date is 109,000.
Telstra has also announced four senior leaders will leave Telstra.
Podcast Ranker December 2020: Stuff back at #1, Sky News into top 10
Top stories of 2020: SEN 1170 launches in Sydney
Jobs board: Appointments at Foxtel, Mindshare and outdoor org OMA
Top stories: Ratings champs Russell Howcroft and Christian O’Connell on the power of breakfast radio
BVOD 2020 data reveals Foxtel #1 commercial, Nine #1 FTA
Podcast Week: Richo’s menu, Download growth, Pyne Time with Albo