• Woolworths crowned Australia’s most valuable brand, brand value AU$11.8 billion
• Spotify is the world’s largest global music subscription service
• Gravity Media currently operates in Australia under the Gearhouse Broadcast
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
• Telstra drops price of annual A-League pass for non-customers
The AFL site had nearly double the unique audience of the #2 property on the list.
• Across all the sports apps, the highest number of concurrent viewers to date is 109,000.
Telstra has also announced four senior leaders will leave Telstra.
The NetCam device is the result of several years of research in Telstra’s Globecam facility in Melbourne.
hayu is the third streaming service to offer Telstra customers carrier billing.
Every AFL player is available to create digital content that will be shared with footy fans.
The telco will create and launch the new My Football Live app.
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative