• Gravity Media currently operates in Australia under the Gearhouse Broadcast
• Telstra TV customers can listen to over 2 million podcast episodes
• Telstra drops price of annual A-League pass for non-customers
The AFL site had nearly double the unique audience of the #2 property on the list.
• Across all the sports apps, the highest number of concurrent viewers to date is 109,000.
Telstra has also announced four senior leaders will leave Telstra.
The NetCam device is the result of several years of research in Telstra’s Globecam facility in Melbourne.
hayu is the third streaming service to offer Telstra customers carrier billing.
Every AFL player is available to create digital content that will be shared with footy fans.
The telco will create and launch the new My Football Live app.
• Telstra releases its first half results for 2017/18
The rollout of Telstra kiosks in Melbourne will follow in the New Year
TV Guide: NRL finals week 1 on Nine, 9Gem, Fox League, and Kayo
TV Guide: Basketball World Cup Boomers v Spain on Fox Sports & Kayo
Hutchy and Pickers host special Danny Frawley tribute on regional TV
TV Ratings September 12: Nine wins with Ashes + The Bachelor #1 entertainment
Magazine launch: Pacific expands portfolio with lifestyle oneshot
SBS Media strengthens digital sales team with Melbourne appointment