Stevenson and co-host Russel Howcroft recorded an interview with Angus Young
• Long-time listener gets to co-host Australia’s #1 breakfast show
Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
Marketing man quits PwC for brekky radio
• Plus New Howie, Ruck ’n Roll at 100, Jay Walkerden has been busy
• Plus The Life of Brian, Nine’s new daily, Acast revenue opportunity
• Plus Russel Howcroft explores COVID-19’s ‘insane marketing disruption’
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• The part-time TV host and panellist also told Mediaweek about his day jobs.
Russel Howcroft from ABC TV’s Gruen series on advertising will host the show.
Starts new job in March 2017, staying with Ten until February 24
The members of the Screen Forever Advisory Board play a critical role in helping Screen Producers Australia address the challenges, trends and...
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series