Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
Marketing man quits PwC for brekky radio
• Plus New Howie, Ruck ’n Roll at 100, Jay Walkerden has been busy
• Plus The Life of Brian, Nine’s new daily, Acast revenue opportunity
• Plus Russel Howcroft explores COVID-19’s ‘insane marketing disruption’
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• The part-time TV host and panellist also told Mediaweek about his day jobs.
Russel Howcroft from ABC TV’s Gruen series on advertising will host the show.
Starts new job in March 2017, staying with Ten until February 24
The members of the Screen Forever Advisory Board play a critical role in helping Screen Producers Australia address the challenges, trends and...
Promoting commercial TV: Marketing executive Kim Portrate appointed Think TV CEO
Free-to-air TV and subscription TV come together to form of a new independent industry research and marketing group Think TV.
The Bachelor Australia: Navigating love during COVID-19
TV ratings Saturday August 8, 2020
TV ratings Friday August 7, 2020
Seven and Racing Victoria renew FTA and Racing.com broadcast partnership
Mercado on TV: New dramas take viewers from Tangier to Singapore
TV Ratings August 6: Thursday night AFL gets Seven back on top