• Both broadcasters ended 2020 at the top of their game
• Working during lockdown, Look at the numbers, advertisers in the club
Stevenson and co-host Russel Howcroft recorded an interview with Angus Young
• Long-time listener gets to co-host Australia’s #1 breakfast show
Also joining the AFTRS council from July 1 is Chris Oliver-Taylor, Fremantle CEO Asia-Pacific.
Marketing man quits PwC for brekky radio
• Plus New Howie, Ruck ’n Roll at 100, Jay Walkerden has been busy
• Plus The Life of Brian, Nine’s new daily, Acast revenue opportunity
• Plus Russel Howcroft explores COVID-19’s ‘insane marketing disruption’
• Russel Howcroft, chair of AFTRS, comments
• The part-time TV host and panellist also told Mediaweek about his day jobs.
Russel Howcroft from ABC TV’s Gruen series on advertising will host the show.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Stan announces second season of Everything’s Gonna Be Okay premiere
First Look: Anh’s Brush With Fame season six to return to ABC
Bunbury’s Ben and Nathan broadcast nationally with The Saturday Night Party Playlist
Golden Globes Winners: The Crown, Schitt’s Creek, Nomadland win big
Anathea Ruys returning to Australia as CEO of Mediabrands’ UM Australia
Val Morgan Digital and TheFork to launch Thrillist Serves Australia