• Google, Super Rugby, Stan Sport, Twitter, Angelos Frangopoulos, Marvel, Q+A, Andrew O’Keefe, Victoria TV productions + more
• Charles Brice reports, Podshape hires Whitney Quayle, Netflix’s new true-crime series, Grant Blackley on Sandilands “rant”, rugby on Nine
• Experienced commentators Sean Maloney and Andrew Swain are also on board
• Plus Ray Warren returning in 2021 and the importance of digital
• Mike Sneesby on the expanded offering: “This is the start of a new era”
• Every one of 26 games game live, on demand and ad-free
Key international tennis rights to feature across Nine and new Stan Sport.
A new Kayo competitor is entering the market.
Village Roadshow takeover bid, Masters Golf, Phil Rothfield on NRL ratings, and more.
• Craig McLachlan, Red Room, Ben & Liam, Stan, Cricket Australia, Rugby Australia, and Summer of Cricket
• Netflix, Scott Morrison, Adam Hills, and China’s Artful Dissident
• CNN, Australian TV, Rugby Australia, and Fox Sports
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV ratings Friday February 26, 2021
TV Ratings February 25: MAFS wraps up XL wedding week as Nine #1 for 18th straight night
Major details of Paramount+ revealed by ViacomCBS
Facebook signs partnerships with three independent Australian publishers
Mercado on TV: Nine’s new TV midwife and why I am cancelling Woody Allen
Facebook reinstates news content to Australian feeds