• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Organic revenue increased by 10% to $416.8 million.
The deal includes what will be the largest digital airport billboard.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
The awards will recognise the best integrated campaigns across the oOh! Network.
An increasing number of brands are wanting a more holistic approach to outdoor advertising.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Social media usage among young Australians is on the decline.
The best creative from some of oOh!'s first half partnerships.
oOh!media now represents 11 airports, 15 terminals and 18 lounges.
Unconfirmed reports indicate that both companies are offering close to half a billion dollars.
The Australian TV Demand Report: The top SVOD trends and digital originals
TV Ratings February 17: MAFS ranks No. 1 again in all major markets
Ad-free Fire Fight Australia gives Foxtel record breaking day
Seven West Media releases interim financial results
HuffPost announces ‘Proud Out Loud’ for Mardi Gras and Pride Month
Krempelwood announce $19 million Australian programme initiative