• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Organic revenue increased by 10% to $416.8 million.
The deal includes what will be the largest digital airport billboard.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
The awards will recognise the best integrated campaigns across the oOh! Network.
An increasing number of brands are wanting a more holistic approach to outdoor advertising.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Social media usage among young Australians is on the decline.
The best creative from some of oOh!'s first half partnerships.
oOh!media now represents 11 airports, 15 terminals and 18 lounges.
Unconfirmed reports indicate that both companies are offering close to half a billion dollars.
News Corp launches new podcast partnership with Nova & Acast
Mercado on TV: With Ken Corday, US exec producer Days of Our Lives
TV Guide: Rugby League World Cup 9s on Fox Sports and Kayo
Guardian Australia launches new regular podcast, ‘Full Story’
Telstra launch Spotify app on Telstra TV
Erin Vincent named new EP of Q&A