• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Organic revenue increased by 10% to $416.8 million.
The deal includes what will be the largest digital airport billboard.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
The awards will recognise the best integrated campaigns across the oOh! Network.
An increasing number of brands are wanting a more holistic approach to outdoor advertising.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Social media usage among young Australians is on the decline.
The best creative from some of oOh!'s first half partnerships.
oOh!media now represents 11 airports, 15 terminals and 18 lounges.
TV ratings Friday April 3, 2020
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav