The Google Lens capability will work on six works of art wherever they are viewed.
• Screenrights, TikTok, oOh!media, SBS, FriendlyJordies, New York Post, Kennedy awards, Alan Kohler, Netflix, Supercars, and Derby Day
• The campaign has gone live across roadside, retail, bus shelter and café locations in Melbourne
Plus oOh!media and Foxtel
• The campaign will run throughout September
• Plus the Junkee network
• The redundancies are part of a wider organisational restructure
• Google, Facebook, oOh!media, triple j, Brad Blanks, Triple M, 4BC, National Geographic Kids, Matt Preston, Karl Stefanovic and Netflix
• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Organic revenue increased by 10% to $416.8 million.
TV Guide: SAS Australia finale on Seven and 7plus
That Pacific Sports Show launches on ABC Australia and ABC iview
Seven has secured expanded sports rights…and it starts next week
The Herald Sun’s website latest to reveal brand new look and feel
Ita Buttrose on the ABC, democracy and importance of press freedom
EndemolShine Australia wins International Emmy for ABC series