• Chief executive officer Brendon Cook comments
• Roxy Jacenko, oOh!media, All Blacks, New Zealand Rugby + Playing for Keeps
• oOh!media has released its financial results for the half-year ended 30 June 2019 (1H19).
• Organic revenue increased by 10% to $416.8 million.
The deal includes what will be the largest digital airport billboard.
• oOh!media released its half year results this week with revenue jumping 11%
The awards will recognise the best integrated campaigns across the oOh! Network.
An increasing number of brands are wanting a more holistic approach to outdoor advertising.
• oOh!media gets Adshel – winning bid of $570m if ACCC doesn’t object
Social media usage among young Australians is on the decline.
The best creative from some of oOh!'s first half partnerships.
oOh!media now represents 11 airports, 15 terminals and 18 lounges.
TV ratings Friday June 5, 2020
AAP Newswire safe: Peter Tonagh’s syndicate to take control of news agency
Channel Seven News Brisbane breaches privacy and impartiality rules
TV Ratings June 4: MasterChef and Callum lead channel to demo #1
Crocmedia rocks into Sydney with plans to acquire two radio stations
Mercado on TV: Mainstream TV needs more Indigenous Australians