• 'Light up the dawn' takes place on the 25th of April at 6am
• Charmaine Moldrich, OMA CEO, comments
• Charmaine Moldrich CEO, OMA comments
• Parry-Okeden takes over from Steve O’Connor
Charmaine Moldrich, CEO of the OMA, highlighted the importance of industry consultation.
• Charles Parry-Okeden ready to help navigate sector challenges
Creative Collection recognises the most creative and innovative out-of-home campaigns.
A variety of images will run across digital signage nationwide to raise awareness about populations in decline.
'OOH is moving forward into an exciting period of progress and expansion.'
'We continually invest in our platform to ensure we are delivering more to advertisers'
Final monthly data from sector, Q2 revenue jumps 7%
Charmaine Moldrich is into her eighth year as the CEO of the Outdoor Media Association
Queensland secures three Universal Studio Group TV series for Brisbane
Week 39 TV: Nine ranks #1 primary and network share
ARIA Chart: Justin Bieber and Keith Urban crash into the top 10 on debut
TV ratings Saturday September 26, 2020
TV ratings Friday September 25, 2020
10 Shake viewers guide: What is on 10’s newest channel?