• Nielsen March DCR: All publishers experience growth, seven over 11m
• News consumption has understandably changed over the last few weeks,
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• All publishers in the top 10 saw their audiences decline
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• The News Corp Australia digital brand had just over a 1.5m daily unique audience in that period.
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Dropping out of the top 10 this month is The West Australian.
TV Guide: The footy is back as the NRL returns on Nine for round 3
Big Brother Australia return date confirmed to be June 8 on Seven
TV Ratings May 27: Family ties inspire MasterChef cooks
News Corp closes titles, changes metro strategy, sheds staff in shake-up day
Podcast Week: Matt & Alex return, 7am celebrates, Alan Jones, Daniel Garb
Grant Broadcasters promotes Ryan Rathbone to group content director