Australians spent a total of 40 million hours reading news online in October.
• ABC News Websites retained top rank for the fourth consecutive month.
• Nielsen March DCR: All publishers experience growth, seven over 11m
• News consumption has understandably changed over the last few weeks,
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• All publishers in the top 10 saw their audiences decline
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• The News Corp Australia digital brand had just over a 1.5m daily unique audience in that period.
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Dropping out of the top 10 this month is The West Australian.
ARIA Awards 2020: Big winners include Tame Impala, SAMPA & Amy Shark
ABC Upfronts 2021: New channel, new night for Q+A, new dramas & comedy
Gemba appoints Adam Hodge Divisional Manager – Marketing Strategy
TV ratings November 24: SAS Australia wins for Seven
TV Demand: Ted Lasso joins the TV Demand charts + Mandalorian #1
Tim Arvier on the Clarion Awards, tear gas, and getting Trump’s attention