• ABC News Websites retained top rank for the fourth consecutive month.
• Nielsen March DCR: All publishers experience growth, seven over 11m
• News consumption has understandably changed over the last few weeks,
• News.com.au finds itself in unfamiliar territory after it was shifted to second place
• All publishers in the top 10 saw their audiences decline
Nielsen's weekly DCR data for the week ending February 10.
The total time audiences spent engaging with news content saw a 10% lift in January.
• News media across all platforms are read by 17.5 million Australians
• The News Corp Australia digital brand had just over a 1.5m daily unique audience in that period.
• news.com.au was ranked number one in terms of highest unique audience (9.8 million)
Dropping out of the top 10 this month is The West Australian.
TV Guide: Beyond the Boundary coming to Netflix on August 14
Screen Queensland recipients share $1m COVID-19 Support Package
TV ratings August 12: The Bachelor wins demos despite smaller launch audience
Ramsay Street replacement: Don Hany steps in for Tim Robards on Neighbours
What happens when magazine is promoted, priced competitively
As Tony Gillies leaves AAP, colleague Mike Osborne pays tribute