• Day one on air at Nova for former Fox FM and KIIS 101.1 brekky host
• Aldridge joined ARN in 2018 as content director for Mix 102.3 and Cruise 1323 in Adelaide
The Sydney Royal Easter Show is running now until Tuesday, April 23
• Radio warfront: The CHR battle going on in Sydney and Melbourne
• Fifi, Fev and Byron has kept its winning streak in order with nine successive wins.
• Kyle and Jackie O are still #1 FM breakfast.
“This is an unapologetically fun and cheeky campaign"
Radio Today’s most popular lists always stimulate plenty of debate and that could happen again today with its latest power rankings. This...
There is also a new ad campaign this week for ARN’s Mix 102.3.
• A major element of the partnership included participation in the 24th annual Midsumma Carnival,
• KIIS tells competitors as it empties the safe: “That’s not a prize, this is a prize”
• Laura Bouchet will take over Lawrence Mooney’s new show Moonman in the Morning.
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion