• Derulo joined Hughesy and Ed Kavaleee on the Hit Network drive show
• RNB Fridays Live kicks off in Perth on Friday 8 November
• There has been audience growth since the rebranding
“The 2Day FM music will remain very much about variety – surprise and delight."
Longhurst isn't new to Hit90.9 being part of their 90.9Sea FM breakfast teams from 2015 to 2017
• Including brand-new breakfast show, the Hit90.9 Brekkie Crew with Lise, Sarah, Dan & Ben.
• Blackley was one of the speakers at the World DAB symposium in Malaysia last week.
The restructure for its Triple M and Hit Networks will be a radio first.
Jimmy & Nath decided to make it all about the ladies of Hobart.
• Although co-hosting from Italy for 12 months poses a few challenges
Dylan Alcott is a Paralympic gold and silver medallists and world champion across tennis and basketball.
• Find out the winner of the Best Drive Radio Show
Will & Woody part 1: KIIS drive time co-host Woody Whitelaw speaks out!
Finecast allows advertisers to measure audiences across BVOD for first time
Week 31 TV: Rural love shortage costs Seven another winning week
TV ratings August 2: Ninja Warrior delivers for Nine + Farmer slips week-on-week
Entry date extended for Asian Academy Creative Awards
Mediaweek Roundup: Harold Mitchell, AAP, Google, 3AW, NRL + more