• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Parsons is a former chief digital officer for Nine
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Fairfax sales staff moving into Nine, Pippa Leary and Matt Rowley promoted
"Today the merger process will formally complete and we all become one company"
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Fairfax Media CEO recalls transformation highlights – ‘It was not just about cutting costs’
•The merger creates a powerful growth engine.
“A landmark day, all our teams should be very proud”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
• IBISWorld explores how the merger will impact the media industry
Australia’s Right To Know Coalition: Companies want laws amended
Media leaders unite to demand change to protect our right to know
Tabloid trailblazer Steve Dunleavy signs off on final scoop
Publicis Media ANZ appoints Helena Snowdon to drive business growth
OMD appoints new chief strategy officers for APAC & Australia
News Corp moves Body+Soul to WHIMN, plans expansion