• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Parsons is a former chief digital officer for Nine
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Fairfax sales staff moving into Nine, Pippa Leary and Matt Rowley promoted
"Today the merger process will formally complete and we all become one company"
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Fairfax Media CEO recalls transformation highlights – ‘It was not just about cutting costs’
•The merger creates a powerful growth engine.
“A landmark day, all our teams should be very proud”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
• IBISWorld explores how the merger will impact the media industry
Context Media shops NZ adaption of ABC hit series You Can’t Ask That
Business reposition: Tonic Health Media rebrands to Tonic Media Network
Celebrating Queensland media excellence: All the Clarion Award winners
Publisher ACM announces launch of Northern Rivers Review in northern NSW
Mediaweek Roundup: Sunrise, Hamish McLennan, Ben Fordham, Tim Bailey + more
ARIA Chart: Former #1 hits won’t go away, Machine Gun Kelly highest debut