• Over 15.7 million, or 76.9%, of Australians aged 14+ now read or access newspapers in an average seven day period via...
• You Deserve To Know: New brand and subscriber marketing campaign
• Parsons is a former chief digital officer for Nine
• Nine led by Hugh Marks is now tasked with navigating the new landscape.
• Fairfax sales staff moving into Nine, Pippa Leary and Matt Rowley promoted
"Today the merger process will formally complete and we all become one company"
• Hugh Marks tells staff: “The scope of the opportunity is quite breathtaking”
• Fairfax Media CEO recalls transformation highlights – ‘It was not just about cutting costs’
•The merger creates a powerful growth engine.
“A landmark day, all our teams should be very proud”
• Marks – new-look Nine will ‘hit the ground running’ in December
• IBISWorld explores how the merger will impact the media industry
News Corp Australia and Woolworths partner for Feed Appeal
Stan acquires Helen Reddy biopic I Am Woman: Streaming in August
Scott Emerson named new 4BC drive host
Editorial changes: Star columnists return to The Australian
ARIA Chart: Jawsh & Jason #1 again, Kanye, Pop Smoke & Amy Shark arrive
Week 28 TV: Seven wins major demos for fifth consecutive week