Facebook along with Microsoft, Twitter, Google and Amazon signed up to the Christchurch Call to Action.
• Mark Zuckerberg opened the two-day event with a keynote
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Tropfest All Access on Sunday 10 February at 4:00 PM AEDT.
• ACCC to investigate funding news, tax deductions, digital ombudsman
• Today In aggregates recent news from local publishers
Group revenue of $420.2m surpasses the $400m milestone for the first time.
The tech giant made the announcement in a blog post on its website.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
Every month, more than 50 million people in the US watched videos in Watch for at least one minute.
• The deal licenses the use of the millions of songs that APRA AMCOS represents in Australia and New Zealand
Facebook is about connecting people in a meaningful way.
SEN renews spring racing broadcast rights for Melbourne Cup Carnival
Grant Broadcasting extends live and local drive shows in regional Victoria
Latest results confirm SCA plans to introduce new breakfast at 2Day
ABC appoints Jennifer Collins as head of factual & culture content
Wesfarmers executive joins News Corp Australia to run strategy and M&A
10 Play extends unified app experience across more platforms