• Seven Studios has announced a major content deal with Facebook.
• Hotchin joins Seven from Facebook
Facebook along with Microsoft, Twitter, Google and Amazon signed up to the Christchurch Call to Action.
• Mark Zuckerberg opened the two-day event with a keynote
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Tropfest All Access on Sunday 10 February at 4:00 PM AEDT.
• ACCC to investigate funding news, tax deductions, digital ombudsman
• Today In aggregates recent news from local publishers
Group revenue of $420.2m surpasses the $400m milestone for the first time.
The tech giant made the announcement in a blog post on its website.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
Every month, more than 50 million people in the US watched videos in Watch for at least one minute.
Regional publishing: Latte Life grows to Southern Highlands Express
Calling agency professionals: Every episode of Mad Men now on Stan
SEN Track moves to 1593 AM in Melbourne, same place on the app!
Damian Eales moving to New York for News Corp global role
Stephen Brook moving to Melbourne as The Age’s CBD columnist
TV Ratings July 2: AFL has Seven on a role as NRL #1 in Sydney and Brisbane