• Hotchin joins Seven from Facebook
Facebook along with Microsoft, Twitter, Google and Amazon signed up to the Christchurch Call to Action.
• Mark Zuckerberg opened the two-day event with a keynote
Australians will have access to new features launched specifically for Sydney Mardi Gras.
• Tropfest All Access on Sunday 10 February at 4:00 PM AEDT.
• ACCC to investigate funding news, tax deductions, digital ombudsman
• Today In aggregates recent news from local publishers
Group revenue of $420.2m surpasses the $400m milestone for the first time.
The tech giant made the announcement in a blog post on its website.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger have reportedly stepped away amid growing tensions with Mark Zuckerberg.
Every month, more than 50 million people in the US watched videos in Watch for at least one minute.
• The deal licenses the use of the millions of songs that APRA AMCOS represents in Australia and New Zealand
SBS Upfront has good news for BBC Studios with major commission
Regional news brands unite for Australia’s Right To Know
Remarkable rural women celebrated in Weekly Times’ Shine Awards
Crocmedia scores #1 podcast in Australian rankings, 11 in top 100
marie claire continues to spark important conversations with Australia
TV Guide: Street fight live on Fox Sports for final Supercars clash