• The escape.com.au homepage redevelopment follows the revitalisation of the print liftout in July 2020
• National consumer marketing campaign across digital, video, social and print
Fiona Nilsson and her team will this week unveil a major campaign led by Escape
• Escape’s all-star refresh with Melissa Leong, Merrick Watts, Darren McMullen
• Jana Frawley has been appointed content director, Escape.
• Escape’s evolved content strategy – new horizons – will launch this Sunday
• "The new Escape is bold and exciting for our consumers and customers"
• Print and digital teams combined under new general manager, travel
Print and online editors choose their highlights of 2016
“It’s a great opportunity to buck the trend in terms of the supposed decline of print”
News Corp national travel editor Jana Frawley talks about the relaunch of Escape and why it’s Tinder for Travellers
This week: The Chaser's Election Desk, Dance Academy on the big screen, Escape, Wish, and Russh magazines
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Big Brother 2021: Everything you need to know
Sky News ANZAC Day coverage to start live at 4:30am
ABC to mark ANZAC Day with coverage of all states and territories
WarnerMedia appoints new networks lead for Cartoon Network & Boomerang
SCA appoints Blair Woodcock to head of content – regional
TV Guide: ANZAC Day weekend NRL live on Fox League