• National consumer marketing campaign across digital, video, social and print
Fiona Nilsson and her team will this week unveil a major campaign led by Escape
• Escape’s all-star refresh with Melissa Leong, Merrick Watts, Darren McMullen
• Jana Frawley has been appointed content director, Escape.
• Escape’s evolved content strategy – new horizons – will launch this Sunday
• "The new Escape is bold and exciting for our consumers and customers"
• Print and digital teams combined under new general manager, travel
Print and online editors choose their highlights of 2016
“It’s a great opportunity to buck the trend in terms of the supposed decline of print”
News Corp national travel editor Jana Frawley talks about the relaunch of Escape and why it’s Tinder for Travellers
This week: The Chaser's Election Desk, Dance Academy on the big screen, Escape, Wish, and Russh magazines
Mediaweek speak with Jana Frawley just two days before the Escape brand's relaunch in print and online.
TV Demand: The Mandalorian continues to dominate 2020 in quiet week
The power of breakfast radio: Russel Howcroft and Christian O’Connell
Network 10 commissions ITV to make The Cube with Andy Lee hosting
TV ratings December 1: Big crowds hard to find – Border Security #1 non-news 400k
SMI: October ad spend recovers, Nov/Dec well above 2019 levels
MediaSmiths adds to team of senior planners with former Mediacom executive