• Overall the Box Office was up 9% making a total of $13.35 million
• Godzilla vs. Kong that again took home the chocolates over Easter
• New releases: Nobody, Tom and Jerry, and The Courier.
• 50% of last weekend's audience were aged 18-39
• The box office was also helped mightily by the debut of Peter Rabbit 2
• Overall, the Australian box office made a total of $5.07m
• Overall, the box office brought in a total of $5.83m
Overall, the Australian box office was up 3% after making a total of $5.83m.
• The other new entry to the top five this week was Boss Level
• Overall, the Australian box office was down 1% after making a total of $4.77m.
• Overall, the Australian box office made $4.36m as declining 16%.
• The Australian box office had a steep decline of 29% after making a total of $5.12m.
Subscribe to the Mediaweek Morning Report with the form below.
Weekend TV Ratings Saturday April 17, 2021
ARIA Charts: Taylor Swift breaks records with Fearless (Taylor’s Version)
Weekend TV ratings Friday April 16, 2021
MasterChef season 13: Everything you need to know about the judges
MasterChef Australia season 13: Everything you need to know
Foxtel announces Mr Inbetween season three to air May 26