• This week we will examine which Australian made films were the highest-grossing releases in Australia
•Two films found their way into the top five
This week's decline is despite three new releases joining the top five of the Australian box office
• The Invisible Man was once again #1 making $2.19m
• Miss Fisher's first foray onto the big screen makes it into the top five
Overall it was a down weekend for the box office with a decline of 32% after making a total of $10.02m.
Overall, the Australian box office has increased by 10% on the prior weekend making $14.77m.
• The film was the first major release by Marvel or DC in 2020
• Mediaweek’s Trent Thomas with Andrew Mercado as they talk through the box office blockbusters of 2019
• The Grudge also joined the top five
• A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood and Like a Boss were unable to crack the top five in their first week...
• Disney’s Avengers Endgame was the highest grossing film of 2019
TV ratings Friday April 3, 2020
Signature Media adds Travel Magazine to its stable
ARN’s popular Audio Academy course now available online
Nine’s Today reveals house winner in biggest giveaway ever
TV ratings April 2: 10’s Gogglebox #1 non-news as home critics social distance
No Easter survey break for Fifi, Eddie, Moonman, Marto or Stav